Monday, October 06, 2008

Women


THIS CAR IS MINE! Well, i like this remote controlled car very much.
It has a very high acceleration speed. I have a Mercedes too but well, it broke somehow cause of my itchy hand when i was small.
I keep pulling out the urm what they call? Retractable roof???



The following is an entry by Profire. Well, he seems to have the same idea as i am... Why does people like to compare men and women? I think we're basically the same mentally. The only difference is well, physical differences. Vagina and penis, man boobs and women boobs, etc etc.

Few days ago, I was having a conversation with my lady friend. We talked about various topics and was having fun with her. But there was this one part that made me ponder a lot when I went back home.

I was talking about my past relationships with my girlfriends. About how I treated them well and maybe badly as well. Then she said that I might not have been understanding enough. That I need to be more caring and loving.

I got a little agitated and felt like telling her back. But I didn't anyway. She is my friend after all and she meant no harm. But what I don't understand is, why must it be the men's fault if the relationship fails? Why isn't it due to her disrespect towards the men?

Women want to be loved. Men want to be respected. Isn't it fair that we men ask to be respected as much as a women ask to be loved? This isn't a one way relationship, whereby the men keep giving and she only keep receiving.

We can express our love towards our girlfriends. But if that expression is not reciprocated, we simply just stop. We energy to keep going is to know that you have been loved. We want to know that we mean something to you, not an ATM machine. We don't exist for your pleasure.

You ladies are looking for the right one. Have you ever thought of being the right one? Are you so caught up in your career that you have lost your role as a mother and a wife?

To the disgusted men, are you so caught up with self-pleasure that you have lost your role as a father and husband? That you would want your wife to work so that you can live a better life? Wouldn't you encourage her to have a wonderful motherhood, even if it means far lesser for yourself? It is more meaningful and more lasting than a fleeting job. Sure, a part-time job is great, as long as she is still able to fulfil her role and function!

No comments: