Saturday, October 11, 2008

GAME HACKING! (hope i didnt get caught)

Again, I've done some silly stuff with games...and well, especially online games since it's like....more hard to hack. Nevertheless, most of the credits did not go to me because well, i did the fine tuning but I obtain some tutorials and UCE, undetectable cheat engine, (in laymen term, hack machine) from well, forums and so on...

Here's the first type of hacking i've done on Grand Chase Sea... 1 Hit Ko on mobs (slang for monsters). I've invited little Jason to join me on my trip... :D These dungeons are well, 3 stars dungeon, which is, the highest level of a dungeon...well, not exactly, there are champion mode but tickets are required in order to play in the dungeon. Anyway, well, here's how fast i can do with "1 hit ko mode" :D Maybe i will post on how to hack if im in a good mood tomorrow/later on. Well, if someone were to buy me @cash, then I surely will teach them how to hack in Grand Chase... MWAHAHAHA! *desperate mode...need to get Sentinel ASAP*



The pictures are not in real order.... :P Lazy wanna sort...
Main credits goes to Yondaime for the UCE ^.^

















No comments: