Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Have You Ever Wonder...

What hell.com is? I do not know anyone has been to that website but i've been there for quite a couple of times. You cannot actually have access to the website, so, it's rather interesting. I've searched wikipedia and it says that it's website for artist or something like that. I find it to be a very cool website with interesting colors or rather, contains my favourite colors. I stumbled upon this website a few years ago when i'm too bored and i just typed in common words like, heaven, hell, ghost, idiot, stupid and so on. The most interesting one is this, hell.com. It makes a hell of curiousity out of someone and like...someone like me i think :D

I'm glad my hard days with mother had passed...


Anbu Kakashi. Totally not like Kakashi tho...it's rendered... :D

No comments: