Friday, October 31, 2008

Mamma Mia

It is a very nice movie. The first movie i've ever seen to use only one artist/band to make the whole movie. The movie are performed based on ABBA's songs... and wow! the movie is funny and simply, musical! I too just watched High School Musical 3... It's very nice indeed...with all those music and stuff...

I really dont know why, Zac Effron isnt cute nor handsome but so many gals like him....maybe coz he's rich??? I think Lucas is better than Zac. The person i like most is Olesya Rulin. She's the piano girl....she just got this tempting smile and she's much much more prettier *empasize* than Vanessa... Anyway, the first song, Now or Never and the ending song, High School Musical (it's the song's name) is very nice... There're a few nice ones too but i forgot their names.

Anyway, here i go to the theatre and watch. The intro of the movie was the camera on Zac's hair and all of sudden, he just take up his head...guess what? There's a bunch of girl who screamed like they just saw a superstar. Hey, they did isnt it?? XD I just find it funny lol!

Today, two kids shocked me with two things they said... One of them is that one of them behave like an adult... Talks like one too and the other is, the other one asked me a question that i find sickening...

"Do you ever wanted to have a vagina?"

I was like.... "whaa??" and i asked him how come he asked me this question. Thankfully, some dude who's much older than him asked him that...and he doesnt know what vagina is... lolx! I never answered that question of coz... Why would i want have a vagina? Im a guy isnt it???? Anyway, this is not the first time he asked me this kind of thing. He's a very curious kid and he asked me once, "what is ejaculation and masturbate?" Lol! I actually try to explain to him... Anyway, this is one of the negative effect of exposing little kids to the Internet... They are exposed to all these kind of stuff... and this kid, well, his Net buddies is the one who asks him all these idiotic questions...

On the contrast, i like to do stupid stuff and one of the current stupid stuff i did was playin with fire... From time to time, there's weird peoplez who add me in MSN and usually i jz accept. Well, there's this gal, i flirt with her for no purpose and now, she fell in luv with me... I thought she's just another gal who's just playin some funny MSN flirting but it seems that she mean it! Lol! Now, i dont know how to tell her im just talking empty....I feel like a bad guy...


Love this char so much...archranger...

No comments: