Thursday, October 23, 2008

Exposed

Have you ever wonder, what will you do when someone open the door while you're naked?

Have you ever wonder, what can you do when they're holding a camera and trying to snap some photos while you're naked?

Have you ever wonder, how you're suppose to get away from getting the photos snapped?

Have you ever wonder, why am i asking this???

The simple reason is, I WAS IN THAT SITUATION!!! DAMN! Who the hell did this? It's MOTHER AND CHRIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT THE HELL!!!

I was bathing and from time to time, i will take my Darren Boy to play in the small pool i set up. Well, kids like to play in water and if they were to play alone, there's a chance where they might end up being dead, either from gagging cause of like...near drown, or slipperiness. Trust me, he slipped almost everytime he had a bath. It's cause he's such an active child and keep jumping here n there. Ok it's weird but that's what i do... he's just like... 3. No, again, i am not Michael Jackson. Ok enough with that useless explaination.

Anyway, the problem is, when i'm taking the bath, i forget to lock the door. My sis didnt know i was bathing and so, she pop open the door and found me bathing... with little Darren playing in the small pool. LUCKILY, there's this thing that seperates the bathing part and the urm...toilet bowl part. It's like...there's a glass wall, i don't know how to describe, that seperates the bathing area. Thank goodness, the glass is urm...what you guys call? Refracted? Something like that, so, seeing me is a blur blur.

Chris then called mother and she came in quietly and took some pictures. First using a camera phone and then, using a real Sony camera. =.=" Another lucky thing is that, i was turning my privy part towards the wall, so, my privy part was not exposed. Yes, i do know, how could i not notice what's happening. In fact, THEY TOLD ME THEY WENT IN AND OUT TWICE!!! ZOMG! I don't even notice. The reason is that, Darren's little pool is like...filling with water and the water keep like, spilling out and i am showering so, with all the noisy water dripping and splashing, i hear nothing.

Then, i was done bathing so, i decided to play with Darren for a while. I used his toy cup and splash water on him and when i turn towards the glass, there were this yellow color thingy and i was wondering, what the hell is that, my first intuition was open the glass and take a look. DAMN! I screamed when i found mother was snapping some photos. Luckily, i had Darren's toy cup and i used that to shield my privy =.=" The funny thing is, Darren actually ignored all those screams and laughs and keep playing with his water. Sigh...usless boy... =.=" Mother didnt get shocked at all and she keep snapping photos.

Of course i pulled back the glass and shelter myself from being 're-exposed'. Lolx... im totally speechless. I was so embaressed. She and Chris had a good laugh and was like, spreading the funny stuff around the house. Then, Mei Yin came and she told Mei Yin too....AND SHOW HER THE PICTURES!!!!!! ZOMG!!!!

Thank goodness, my privy is still for myself to see... XD

What did I learn from the above? Two things...

First, BEWARE OF YOUR MOTHER AND SISTERS!!!

Second, REMEMBER to double check if you locked your door when you're bathing or changing cloth.

I like this pic very much...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"..changing CLOTH?" really?