Saturday, October 04, 2008

Attitude

I've just realize my attitude changes as the situation/environment changes. Usually, when im facing the computer, i'll have a serious attitude but in the same time, very talkative attitude. It's like when the reality talks to me, i'll shoo them away and entertain my own cyber world with fun and urm...talkings and stuff. Other than that, i too have different attitude when im alone, when im with friends and when im with family. Nevertheless, i still have quite a similar attitude no matter what. Which is, talking problem. I do not know how to convey a message well and usually, i'll need some time to think about what to say and if im demanded for an instant reply, then the message conveyed usually are...wrong in the sense that what i said is not what i meant... Well, even now, it's confusing =.="

Anyway, my worst attitude of all is when im alone. I really dislike this attitude of mine. I have a very bad behavior which i do not need to elaborate on but nevertheless, i'll do crazy things when im alone...one of them is a very childish thing that im still doing despite i'm 18++ and well, not gonna tell since there're actually people who reads my blog now and then. It'll just makes me blush.

The best attitude in my opinion, is when im bout to sleep. I'll have that serenity in me where I'll take my own sweet time to think a lot of things. And well, perhaps those strategic books inspires me to do so. I'm able to make a very peaceful atmosphere when im urm...going to sleep or rather, resting. And i can think of rational ways to solutions and perhaps choose the best out of the all and stuff. I do not know why but i find this incredible. I do not consider myself as an intellect but then, i really like myself when im in the resting mode. Ugh...confusing entry =.="

In the same time, i've just realize, in my family, each of us do not have much friends and usually, we sort of like...hugs with each other. It's a good thing but in the same time, it's also a bad thing. The good thing is, the bonds within each members of the family are much stronger and therefore, are able to create a much more happy family. The bad thing is, well, you wont have much friends... I do have quite a number of friends but well, so far, not much of a pal where you'd have the same interests and so on. Of course i've Marcus where usually, our thoughts clashes but then, well, not much topics to talk to between him and me. My social skills are very very, extensively very bad. I do wanna learn to communicate better but i dont really know how nevertheless, where to start.

Sigh...i feel envious upon you...



One of my proudest moment in Grand Chase Sea.

No comments: