Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Hols

Now, holidays has begun for me....so, what to do? Nothing much i guess. Till now, i still havent obtain my bike license. One of the reason is that, im very lazy and i don wanna go for bike lesson. Second is that i do not like bikes. Yes, it's very convenient and all but well, i dont know why but i just dislike bikes. Mom had been forcing me to learn bike since like...beginning of the year or sumthin. I do have the L license but i didnt urm...learn. So, i guess i will use this hols' time to obtain a P license for my bike. Hopefully...

I was suppose to help mom clean the kitchen today but haha....lazy bone again. Anyway, altho im living in a house 20 floors from the ground, there are cockroaches in the kitchen. Yep...IT'S COCKROACHES!!! It's because we've a cheater as our developer who built the building with cheapskate bricks which actually floats in the water! It's just bout 3 years or so and guess what? The building is cracking... My parents do want to move or buy a new place but then, we love this house very much. The weather is always fine and never hot, serene environment and beautiful sceneries. During fireworks days like urm.... 1st of Jan and like urm...during that Bon Odori, i can actually watch the fireworks from my house! The best part is that i can see lots of stuff! For example, during rainy days, i can see lots of stuff which exites me... For example,

This pic...


It's like part of it has rain and the other is like....dry part. Very interesting...

Anyway, few days ago, my mom and I thinks that we've seen UFO or some sort. It might be ridiculous but then, we saw urm...something flying in the sky back and fourth with glowing light. It's definitely not a helicopter or airplane for the fact that it's glowing in bright yellow and it's in urm...cylinder form. A helicopter or plan cannot move back and fourth in a fast speed and this thing does. It was moving within a cloud which is like...horizontally rectangular in shape. The weirdest part is that, clouds move don't they? It's been so many days already and yet, im seeing the same cloud beside Komtar from my point of view. Really weird...but then, we've decided to think of it as illusion cause there's no way we could've spotted them so easily. Anyway, the 'drama' ends with the blink and sudden dissapearence of the mysterious glowing light.


My all time favourite anime, Gensoumaden Saiyuki

No comments: