Saturday, October 25, 2008

Vacation

Oooh...when i woke up, the first thing mother told me was...go to Cameron Highland or however you spell that. Anyway, i was like....of all places, you guys choose to go to the place with plantations. I've been there once and well, the scenery is much more dissapointing than Genting, in my opinion. Nevertheless, i have some hopes glitters in between as years had passed since i last been there...so, things might change.

So, well, gonna be leaving Penang for 2 days or rather 1 1/2 days. Hope it'll be a pleasant, peaceful vacation. Oh yeah, on the other hand, i'm getting a baby girl soon! YAY!!!! WOOHOO!!! Despite that she's still in the womb of my cousin's, we've decided to name her Renee. It's pronouced as 'rher-nay' and not 'ri-ni'. Guess what, her mom and me Christianed her! YAY!!!! It's ME!!! YAY!!! i loooooooove babies... Sadly, i wont get to take a look at her till im back from my vacation though...

No comments: