Sunday, October 12, 2008

Discovered / A Useless Son.

Discovered

Oh damn! I must stop using Renzokuzen and Cronos too much...my blog was discovered easily and damn....really, what a damn. Maybe i should change my blog's site name or whatever it is called soon. Maybe not... Although i made this blog as public, i never planned to like....reveal it to everybody and announcing to everybody " HEY! I GOT A BLOG!" cept if it's neccessary for me to tell them about my blog. Well, it's just my style.... You know bout me, then you know bout me. I wont go around and tell you who I am, what i like etc etc. Well, it's another one of my attitude like my attitude of saying 'well' again and again XD







A Useless Son

I've just realize, Cheng Yee's blog is kinda nice to read and all. Rather than those stuff bout superstars, i gossip this star, i gossip you, you gossip me, internal wars etc etc. That's the kind of blog i like. Anyway, here's another one of the stuff from her blog.

I have always loved you. But time and time again, you tested my patience. And I had to bear with it. The times where you degrade me in front of your friends. The times when you drank my chocolate milk and ate my chocolate and denied. the time where you pushed me into the murky flood waters and made me swallow a dead cockroach. I hate your lame excuses. You seem to enjoy the double standard you play on me. While I cannot leave my pimple marks on the mirror, you can happily plash the toilet wet like nobody's business.

You and your sick girlfriend. I despise that Mother of all Abominations. The many nights where I had to endure the telephone ringing in my ear especially when I was frantically revising. How she actually caused you to bleed from the torn scalp which required a sanitary pad to be placed on your head. How she became the reason you cried and shouted in your locked room like some lunatic high on spinach. Pity me. I thought you were in pain. I came to your aid only to find out that I was a busybody. Its always that way, huh?


To his mom:
And therefore, I provoked you to participate in my cold war. father has made me believe that I am a useless son. I want you to act the same as well. When you treat me like some trash, there I find comfort. I am sorry I have to resort to such painful measures.

And to his dad:
You never said how much you love me. Your reason was because you provided for the family and that was your love. You !@##%&^&( !!!I don't want those rubbish if you can only hold my hands, look me in the eye and tell me how precious I am to you. You know why? I feel like I am an illegitimate child. A child out of wedlock.

Not only that. He had names for other people too, such as whoremaster and lesbian aunt. He even mocks the church worker and the college librarian. Good God.


Just realize what a bad English i wrote...lazy wanna modify tho...that's the consequences of writing when feeling drowsy :P

I do not have much time to say what i want to say. So, well, the only thing i would like to say is, to have a son like this, i'd rather have a pet dog. They're much more loyal, obedient and so on. This is just from his point of view but then, no matter what you parents did, you never condemn your parents till like they're from hell or a devil or something. He is a real useless son to say his own father like that. I do says mine too but at least i keep it to a limit and I made the respects that i do not go overboard on my words...cept toward people real closed to me where i will blab out everything. Sigh...i would like to have lots of kids but this is another reason why i've to think clearly of having kids. Because if they'd turn out bad, they might abandon you when you're old and too hard to be taken care of. Or, they might do bad stuff to you...trust me, i've seen such things with my own eyes...it's just that i do not have the heart to say such a thing. It's just toooooooo....bad... Especially when you've your son as rapist, whoa! That's the worse kind...even worse that murderers and robber....

Lastly, from what i've heard or rather, seen, Cheng Yee said that was written by a urm...a better word would be queer i guess. So, it's not a wonder with all those "beautiful" language he said or rather, written. Sanitary pets, mother of all what? abomination or something and callling himself a child out of wedlock....sigh...what is going on with this world??? I'm really wondering, when will be able to have eternal peace and away from all these sorts of insanity. My inner heart tells me one word... NEVER!

This is called as Tennis; Grand Chase style

No comments: