Monday, October 13, 2008

Curse You, Wretched Flu!

Here i go again. Screwed up my second paper.... First was my beloved Programming and now, Intro to IT paper. It was quite an okay paper and all i have to do is study the SAD part which i do not have a single knowledge on. The paper turned out quite okay for me...really but then, unfortunately, i came down with a flu today cause i slept in a low temperature room yesterday...to be exact, 22 degree Celsius. Yes, i have a room thermometer... anyway, well, that's the effect for being stuborn I think. I was adviced not to switch on the aircond as it was a rainy day but well, haha...stuborn me. Anyway, i did manage to complete everything but then, most of the things are with partial answers. Guess what? I even did something wrong in simple calculation....what is 15/5? Easy enough.... 15/5 = 5. That's what my mental calculation was doing...and therefore, i actually had a hard time writing the answers because i was thinking, whoa! 5 points for 5 marks!

Siao ah! How la!!! Then...i get myself some tissue and start wiping my nose every 3 second or so and when i was half way done, i realized that it should be 3 marks for each point instead of 5 =.=" I have a bad concentration and therefore, i get distracted easily. Sigh....i hope i get at least A- for this subject though. And also for programming.... I WANT A!!!!!!!!!!! Sobz....i really like programming....very much....

Tomorrow is my last paper, which is Intro to DB. I dont really like DB cause it's sort of confusing. Not really confusing but....well, it's sort of like accounting....and i hate accounting and other arithmetic related stuff. I'm very very very bad in arithmetic....

No comments: