Sunday, October 05, 2008

Ever Wonder Why?

Hmm... I've came across a few of my friends asking me, why'd i even bother making my blog with the warning sign thingy. It's simple enough... i do this not cause i find it cool, fun or i wanna post anything about sex or explicit. It's cause well, i talk write in an urm...open way. I do not limit what i write here by following the law cause basically, there's no restrictions on my blog (unless i say so mwahahahaha!!! *evil*). This is one of the few places where i can express my feelings and thoughts and therefore, i do not want to restrict myself based on what's going on in the world. With that mini barrier, if, to say i were caught or sued (unless it's Infernal-Satan Affiliation then I'd be dead) for criticizing this and that, then, i can proved it that i've that barrier put up and well, they'd agreed to the terms and condition before entering to my blog. Urm...don't really know how to say but then, well, i hope this is clear enuf :P


Damn, another pawned ad...



Sigh...i got such a nice poem which i wrote quite a while ago but then, sigh....i just unable to will myself to write it here although i planned to like...keeping it for a long time in a steady place instead of in a paper.

No comments: