Tuesday, October 03, 2006

In A Perfect World.

For the kickoff.

I never could have seen this far
I never could have seen this coming
it seems like my world's falling apart, yeah
why is everything so hard?
I don't think that I can deal with
The things that you said, just wont go away

In a perfect world, this could never happen
In a perfect world, you'd still be here
And it makes no sense, I could just pick up the pieces
But to you this means nothing, nothing at all

I used to think that I was strong
Until the day it all went wrong
I think I need a miracle to make it through, yeah
I wish that I could bring you back
I wish that I could turn back time
Cause I can't let go, I just can't find my way, yeah

Without you I just can't find my way

In a perfect world, this could never happen
In a perfect world, you'd still be here
And it makes no sense, I could just pick up the pieces
But to you this means nothing, nothing at all

I don't know what I should do now
I don't know where I should go
I'm still here waiting for you
I'm lost when you're not around
I need to hold onto you
I just can't let you go

Yeah, yeah

In a perfect world, this could never happen
In a perfect world, you'd still be here
And it makes no sense, I could just pick up the pieces
But to you this means nothing, nothing at all
You feel nothing, nothing at all
Nothing at all

By Simple Plan.

Well…today is really a very bad day and I might call it as a worst day ever. First I woke up late and I had to iron my own shirt and pants cause me, mom and dad slept late last night. Then everything went on smoothly and that Goh Teng Kiang, (GTK which stands for GOTHIKA for me and I don’t know I call him so) always disappear without a single note and let us wait him at that filthy, dusty lab. Well maybe just outside of the lab. Wow…I can’t believe that many of us in the class scare of D-Phobia. XD I’m the one who started it lolz. Okay… then during Bio, nearly everyone has to do presentation or a small talk in front of the class. Kenshi is there and of course erh…hemmm…ignore. (I won’t reveal who is Kenshi to all of you anyway. Just extra info. Kenshi is not OML [pronounced as ohm]). Then is my turn. I peeped to where Phobia sat and what the heck? He is giggling and sweat…some sort like playing hide and seek with me. Huh??? Everything went smoothly after that but…mathematics period! Khor was some sort repairing / learning to fix the bell thingie so he was out for a period.

Since nothing to do, walk around here and there. A bit of chit chat with Marcus and others. Went to toilet with Meng Jon. Punch each other some more. Then started to kid around the BOOM!!! He pushed me down. Forgot why but I just sat on the floor. Well we were playing so of course I don’t get mad. Then he started to tease me that he got learn stupid kung fu stuff and I don’t and then I walk away. Since nothing to do, then I walk around here and there/ touring in the class. A bit of chit chat with Marcus and others. Then Meng Jon was kinda alone. Aw…what a pity…NOT! Well here I go. Go there chat with him a bit. Then he’s a bit lose. (Out of sums if you get what I mean.) So I lend him some bucks. I don’t mind if he don’t/ forgot to pay me back. Is just a small sum anyway. He need it to photocopy some notes for an anonymous and im not the GOSSIP type person so I don’t even bother to ask.

Meng Jon: Hey, why not you go and Photostat for me?
Me: (stare at him as if he’s from Mars)
Meng Jon: C’mon la…friend ma hor???
Me: (grab the bucks and papers)

Both walk in the same direction. Stopped at D-Phobia’s place.

Meng Jon: Why don’t you ask your ‘boyfriend’ (konon) [is in Malay which stands for ‘as if’ or something like that] to go with you?
Me: (shocked, petrified, angry, speechless)
D-Phobia: What did you said? (Stand up, stomped his leg, smiling all the time) *I forgot this part cause I was totally stunned and angry by what he said* (sit back down)

Both of us walked away a bit.

Me: Uh…I don’t like to joke with this stuff. (Forced smile to cover my angriness from being shown)
Meng Jon: (kept smiling) *forgot this part too*
Me: I don’t wanna go already and he’s not my boyfriend or whatever. (A bit of angry in my face)
Meng Jon: (kept smiling) *stupid* (grab back from me then walk to Marcus’s desk/corner)
Me: (Walk away somewhere.) *still angry and stunned*

Then I know what is going to happen next. How do you spell them??? M…I…S…U…N…D…E…R…S…T…A…N…D…I…N…G… Yeah. That’s right. Walk to D’s place and there he is telling Red Banana bout what happen. He kept smiling!!! And that’s a very bad sign to me. To think of it makes me feel so disgusted. Why I know he likes me??? Is a looooooooong story and I‘ll left it for next time. If I remember of coz. Complained to Edward. (Yeah…we talked to each other more and more already. Like I said before. What done is done. And after a loooooong misunderstanding between friends, I think is over for it.) And haihz…my mind wasn’t in the class for that moment and so…I forgot everything.

Then the next and last period. Khor is here. Taught about transformation. Bla bla bla…yada yada yada… then oh my gosh!!! D-FOOOOOOHBIAAAAAAA!!! He was sitting in front of me and now he’s lying on my desk. Fine I thought. Just don’t near him or touch him to get rid of that misunderstanding. He occasionally turn behind, looked at me, smile then giggle to himself. PSYCH… im going CRAZY!!! Trying to tell Meng Jon of what he has done but he either felt guilty/annoyed by me/think im crazy/ whatever and ignored me. Pulled his hair tried to tell him and he don’t get it. Fine…I’ll settle this myself like always. Kenshi was there but sigh…enough is enough and I don’t wanna find troubles for others.

Home. Slept without doing anything including changing my cloths. Take off my shirt, ½ nude and ZZZzzzzz… As usual, Ojiji (is in Japs which stands for old geezer) or my dad caused me go to tuition late. Don’t like people to mumble but his butt just seem to cant move faster, then when it is nearly time, he will rush like hell. Sad, Guendeline (my cousin) wasn’t here today. Maybe she changed the day for tuition. Neway, I’ll phone her tomorrow.

Finished tuition. Ojiji is there and droved me and my sis to bank and withdraw some money. And oh wow…im amazed. For the first time in my 12 years in Penang, the stage soap opera at my grandmother’s house was packed with people. Old people of course. Well I watch the opera too and I found it quite interesting and best of all is in Hockien and not Teowchew. The story is about the history of Fan Li Fa and Sit Yan Kuai. Is a love story naturally. Hm…I see you’re asking why there are soap opera at my grand’s place huh? Well each year, there will be 3 or 4 soap operas and ‘getai’ stage singing performance. It is where they made this for the celebration of certain kind of Taoist gods’ birthday or something like that. This month is the celebration of ‘Tua Ang Kong’ literal translation is Big God. Lolz…and this Saturday night is going to be a parade for it and im going too ^-^.

Location: Around the town area and port area.
Time: Starts about 6pm from Jelutong.
Date: 30th September.

It is going to be fun and sigh…mom will be there and I must respect the Gods. I am the black sheep of my family. My whole family is Taoist and respect the Gods but not me. Im a free thinker and I join Buddhist Society at school, went to certain churches and even Indian celebrations and stuffs. I would like to be free until I found the answer I want from those so-called Gods.

Well. There’s not internet connection in my house anymore and don’t even bother to ask why cause I’m lazy to explain. So, usually I will only update my blog whenever I go to internet cafes or I will find some other ways. Oh yeah...if I post too many at a time, then look at the date written by myself and not the date that appears.

28th September 2006.
0207 Hrs.

-End-

No comments: