Friday, October 27, 2006

Prediction.

Well I like to play tarot cards although many people say that playing tarot card is not good especially if you read True Singapore Ghost Stories, they will tell you that tarot card and Ouija board is bad but I still do so. But trust me, you will never like to play Ouija board. If you ever tried to communicate with the ghosts before, trust me, you will never want to play that game. It actually depends on your luck too and the location you’re playing it. Why? If you conjured an evil spirit then is bye bye. If it’s otherwise then is good for you. But I don’t encourage it of course.

Here’s what I did. I was ‘asking’ about something that I wished and see if the result is good and WO… it turns out to be a good prediction. Well of course I don’t take these things seriously because I am wondering how come a normal pack of cards can make some predictions. Anyway, I am glad with the outcome because my predictions on that particular problem were always upside down or rather bad ones. But for the first time ever, it changed! Well maybe is just a coincidence I thought and decided to put that prediction one side. The next day, it came true! I was so glad but again I think that it might be temporary.

On that night, I played again and positive results appear again but with a BIG obstacle on the course. Again I just put those prediction aside. Then, things are getting better just like what I read on the tarot cards. I am quite a stubborn person therefore, I decided to try again and same results turn out and well, it really got sooooo good that I can’t stop thinking about it. There’s this card called ‘The Fool’ with the meaning ‘expect the unexpected so and so…’ Again the next day, good result and well 3 times is more than enough so, I decided to take these predictions for real.

I played with it long time ago and 8/10 times it comes true but since this matter is serious so I decided to make some moves and assure about it.

‘Expect the Unexpected’. The Fool.

20 October 2006.
2247 Hrs.

-End-

No comments: