Friday, October 27, 2006

Premonition.

Well maybe you yourself had too also experienced déjà-vu right? In case you don’t know, then I will explain in 2 ways.

Dictionary ==> the feeling that you are having exactly the same experience as one you had before.
Mine/ Personal experience ==> dream that you did that stuff before but when you woke up, you won’t realize you had that dream until it happened. E.g. you dreamt that you fell on the stairs but the next morning when you woke up, you totally forget about it. Then 3 days later, it occurs and it reminded you that you’ve been there done that.

The déjà-vu can take place without hours, minutes, days, weeks and even years. The longest déjà-vu I ever had is 2 years. I had a déjà-vu that I am at Ivan’s (a school friend of mine) house doing scout stuffs and that year was when I was still standard 5 or rather 11 years old. I forget about it until it occurs.

I am okay with déjà-vu nowadays and it doesn’t harm me but premonition does. I read this book that incident really occurs with simple premonition that many people does not notice or even care about it. But as the date I assume it is getting closer, more and more premonition I saw but it’s so mysterious to me. The numbers 169, 1111, 111, 444 kept appearing to me. Mind you, I did not get this from the movie/series ‘Lost’. Is just my theory and I hope I am wrong about it. Anyway, this is my assumption. On 11 th of November (1111), at 0111 or 1311 hours (111), a death or something dangerous (444) will occur and I assume that 169 is one night stand as the number 69 means sex.

As the day approaching, I saw even more number. This number really terrifies me. 666. The devil’s number. At first, I thought is nothing and it’s just my own stupid thoughts but heck no. Clocks, place, phone numbers and even in my game I see these numbers. Unknown callers also phone my number and places I went I saw this numbers. There’s this air hostess that has this premonition where she always see the number 911 on the clock. She take it as nothing and during that day, she was saved by her boss or something because she was suppose to be on the plane that crashed but her boss switched her post with someone else.

That’s where I got these from and I surfed some site about this stuffs and it says that the numbers that appear on one suddenly and flashed non-stop may sometimes be a guide to something good or bad. I know maybe you all will think that all of these are just some kind of craps but I don’t mind cause me myself don’t really believe in it and I just hope that what I saw is just some coincidence or something. I can’t deny it because I see and experienced quite many supernatural stuffs and maybe it is just another of the so-called gift from the so-called gods. That’s what my mom always tells me. Damn, this topic and the serenity of the environment are giving me creep.

23 th October 2006.
0254 Hrs.

-End-

No comments: