Friday, October 27, 2006

Do you deserve a second chance?

‘Everyone deserves a second chance or try.’

That’s what Erin told me. Erin, I know her online. Well through an online game named Knights Online. Well, it’s very rare to see a girl playing these types of games but she is the one and the only real life girl I ever met in all the online games I ever played. She lives in France somewhere far from Paris but I forgot where it is. At first I thought that she was just another guy who is playing in a girl’s character but well, she proved it to me by giving me her MSN and through webcam. She’s pretty too and is a year younger than me but she’s just not my cup of tea. We get along very well and eventually became good online friend.

She knows nearly everything about me and she is my ‘living diary’. Well some sort of course. I tell her everything but she knows nothing about my family or friends of course. We don’t use real name when we chat but she let me know what her real name is. It’s Founette. Is a weird name huh? But what can you expect from French? Of course she knows mine too and we address our friends and families’ name as something else. I use the surname Chaos while she uses Rameose or however you pronounced it as. We even name our friends names but of course every name has a meaning behind it. Well I know that some of you who really read my post notice that there’s a person whom I address as Kenshi right? Well, ‘it’ is one of the one whom I address to her as. It’s rather complicated.


Well after listening to her quote about my love life, I’ve been wondering if it’s rational that I step back and let someone else to be in my life as a part of the story line. I don’t really like to mention to everyone about my love life and I only choose the person whom I can trust and tell them. Well, in this typical country where I’ve been through my life for exactly 16 years, 301 days, 15 hours, 23 minutes and still running, I notice that you just can’t let anyone know about something as strictly as love. Why? There will be friends and some family members whom will be bugging and telling the whole ‘world’ that you have a soul mate.

So far, I think there are less than 10 people whom I trust and of course that include my own mother but not father. I’ve been betrayed many times and of course I too have betrayed my friends before but I only did that for the sake of revenge and for that, I would rather choose to trust someone rather than tell the whole world.

‘Hundred friends is too few, one enemy is too much.’
That’s what I learnt. I really appreciate what Nixon and Marcus did although I just know Marcus this year. Nixon is different. Although he is quite a um…I’ll use the word naughty kid/guy/person, he’s very good to me. He never tells anyone before my secrets so am I of course. You don’t get on my nerve; I too won’t get on your nerve. And the person for example whom gets on my nerve is D-Phobia. He’s just toooooooooooooooooooooooooo much.

In my opinion, I think that everyone deserve a second chance so, I will just be patient and wait for the time to show me if it’s worth it. Do you deserve a second chance?

14 October 2006.
1537 Hrs.

-End-

No comments: