Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Byzantine

Today im a bit dirty… :p I woke up late about 0710 and so I was rushing for time. I did not bath sweat… Brush teeth, drink yucky milo, pack my books and vroom…school. Within 10 minutes, im done. I cover my maybe smelly body with some um…is it called as perfume too for guys??? All right, whatever.

During recess… my ‘boyfriend’ (konon) starting to get back his own routine which is… whispering to his friend/ best friend about me. Then both started to come at look at me eating. As usual. All because of a someone’s ‘good work’. Sigh…what done is done… One day if I really cant stand it, all im gonna do is shout at him and well, the rest is up to the future. Not only me, Edward and Eric Capel (I think) can’t stand of him. Even Nazrin can’t get the hang of it. He take someone’s stuff without even asking then just whoosh…grab, use and put back. Is that rude enough? No?? All right how about this, A (does not exist) is using something i.e. eraser then D just grab from A, use it then give A back. Duh… I consider that mega rude

Everyone started to notice his ‘weirdness’ except Meng Jon who kept protesting that it’s my own assumption or so. Oh yeah…this is funny. Edward told me that every time someone say a title of a song or sing/sang it, D will start to follow. And his verbosity, sigh…craps. After school is over and im lazy to go for the Buddhist meeting, I persuaded Marcus to accompany me at least for a while and so I followed him to ‘tour’ around school. It was raining at that time and I just found out that it is very nice to play in the rain. I never play in the rain before. Well, I gonna try it one day.

Homed. Haihz…bored…ate, nap then stupid Darren shout here and there and eventually woke up. Mom is going for wedding dinner so I am free ^-^. Ate ASAP, bath then vroom…PS2!!! Same old Dynasty Warriors of course. Then I am here now. Sis read what I typed and sigh…don’t wanna make any misconception so tried to explain but she always has things in her mind so she just walk away and asked who is this ‘boyfriend’. Tried to explain but she doesn’t seem to listen. Fine…I got nothing to do with it and that’s it. Messaged god-bro and got info that he has exam next week. Aw… Never mind. Just gambateh all right?
29th September 2006.

0013 Hrs.
-End-

No comments: