Friday, September 22, 2006

Your 'servant' got no skills.

Wow...What the heck. My connection was down for 2 days. Why? Who? And how? All is Des, Des and more Des. Well I see you're asking who the heck is Des eh??? Well lemme intro a bit bout him. Knew him since um...11 i think. Not a M'sian. And he's a freak! Why? Cantonese people call these kind of people 'Pai Ka Chai' or a rich guy who doesn't have anything better to do but waste their parents' money. Nicknamed Dessarue, short form Des. Other infos is not available cause I don't wanna talk bout this guy. Well nevermind since im gonna end my usage on Streamyx, most probably. Okay forget bout him let's talk a bit bout something else.

First thing i did early in the morning is...go toilet. I got stomach ache early in the morning and later i found out i had constipation. I cant force my waste to leave my body and that's very annnoying. But luckily, about 0800 (in school), the gastric juice in my stomach was 'released' and it really helped me to 'burn' those 'rubbish'. Immediately, i asked my teacher for permission to the toilet and lolz...she was giving a 'hidden smile' and gosh...i feel so shy. Maybe it wasnt suitable to tell a teacher you're going to toilet for BIG business. Then wow...feel so relieved...those things came out AH....the back to the class.

-Flashback- (before toilet and after went to school)

Wow...first news I get from Meng Jon today was "Your MP3 was confiscated." I thought he was joking so i just ignore it but then later i heard T'ng Choong asking him who's MP3 is that and i just realize that it is real but what the heck? Is not a big deal and well i am not afraid at all. Why? I dont really give a damn bout the MP3. None of us (siblings) uses it for more than 3 months and so what the heck? Both my sis has MP3 phones therefore, they dont need that. And Meng Jon was like so scare or what i dont know and he went to find the teacher responsible for it or what-so-ever. I dont know...but all i know is the teacher's name is Mani (not Air Mani FYI) and she is one of the perfect teacher. Then when i was about to go to the toilet for um... you know what, i walked by her with Meng Jon and i because i was in a BIG pain, i didnt notice i passed by them and sigh...Meng Jon called me...and oh gosh...the pain and there she is mumbling and mumbling. Then some minutes that feels like eternity to me ended and gosh...what a luck. The janitors are cleaning the toilet so...ouch...endure endure endure...some time like 30 minutes or so (after gastric juice), i go again and yay! Is available now.

Wow... D-Phobia was like as if discriminated from us during Chemistry period. I dont really wanna explain that so...as a conclusion, i will skip this part. I dont really wanna mention bout D-Phobia. Okay ring!!! Recess...i aint gonna eat anything. So, just a cup of milo drink will do. Then to the Resource Room. As usual Kheng Joo (um...they adress him as a retard which is a bad thing. But sometimes, what he did is so humourous.) is there and this time, he's asking the people whom he doesnt know for email adress just to somehow fill up his friendster thingie. I dont know what's so great bout it. Oh what the heck. I dont give a damn anyway. Then Deepak. The worst person i ever met. 50 times worse than D-Phobia. I'll just call him the worst of the bad's worse's worst's worst. If you get what i mean of course. Let me tell you what he did in the way of dialogue.

Deepak: William. (slap himself)
Me: (Ignore)
Deepak: William. (slap himself)
Me: What? (annoyed)
Deepak: Hey, i heard that the girl [whom she assume that the girl is crazy and always gossiping to everyone about her whenever he sees her] also read the same book you read. Why dont you go and have a conversation with her?
Me: So? That's none of my business! (annoyed)
Deepak: What is he saying? (looking at his friend Er Win...i dont know how to spell his name. But i adress him as Ew Win)
Ew Win: Dont know.
Me: (repeat)
Deepak: Is he talking English?
Me: Yeah...oh no...im speaking Japs. (sacarsm)
Deepak: Hahahha... (sacarsm)

What he said then is totally none of my business although they are talking bout me. Well why wanna care? He will get it once he gets to the adult world so i'll let experiance itself punish him.

At home. Tired...played games and half way, mom ask me to take care of Darren, my lil' cousin. First, his diapers somehow exploded and therefore, he's partially naked. No is not top. Is below. My mom wanna take him to bath after she finished mopping the floor and i have to babysit him for that period. Back concentrating on my game...then...what is that smell??? Smells like shit. I stare at him and OH MY GOSH!!! Shit on the floor!!! Not a little but much! He stepped on it and argh!!! The smell...i started to choke cause i dont like these smell. Who likes them anyway (sacarsm)? Then he started stamping his feet on the floor cause he's a clean freak and the shit on his leg makes him feel annoyed too. And argh!!! His feet kicked my feet and wowziez...SHIT ON MY LEGS!!! I started to shout at my mom at the top of my lungs and my mom rush came in laughing. CLeaned and after a few hours, i found out that there's still a bit of his waste at my legs. Cleaned and done. That all for today.

Komenasai...

No comments: