Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Wish come true

Yesterday wasn’t a bad day at all. Let me tell you what happened. I’ll leave D’s part out. I don’t wanna talk bout him anymore. I missed my Candidates for Goddess on Animax cause of stupid school. Home at 3…tired…bath and wow… I was influenced to watch Law of Ueki. After that is God (?) Save Our King. This show is very nice. And if any of you watch it, but missed this week’s anime, then I tell you, I think Conrad is ALIVE! Why? There’s this scene where Yuuri and another guy, I don’t know who went for a competition in Big Cimaron. Then this part, there’s this mysterious guy saying ‘Yuuri’ and that’s it. If im not wrong, the voice of the person is CONRAD! Bout 1700++ fell asleep. 1800++ mom woke me up. Then is parade time. I saw some of them with total white attire and that reminds me of my late grandpa who used to participate in this parade. Sad…

Wow, mind you, they say that this parade is the largest for the Tua Ang Kong in about 80 years. About 19 groups participated in it and we are the host for this parade. So ours is the last and grandest. Sadly, I did not bring my camera along cause I forgot bout it. It is a long walk and the parade started at about 1900++ and ended at 0030++ Along the way, saw many so-called gods. Im just wondering if they are really gods or some kind of supernatural stuff imitating the so-called gods. But one thing for sure is that some of them (devotees) carries um…I don’t know what it is called in English but malay is ‘Tandu’ I think. All I know is the olden days’ rich Chinese people sit inside it and the thingie was carried by 4 person. But this one for the ‘gods’ was carried by 8 peoples. Man this is heavy.

My uncle told me once. When the ‘gods’ were placed inside it, it become heavier. Much heavier. It was shaking by itself and they have to carry it. When they went to temples, they have to um…use that thing and greet the gods. So, they ran back and forth 3 times and wow, about 5 more extras are needed to stop that thing. This one is just a small sized. The one with the big size need about 10 more extras. And it is shaking terribly. So, throughout the whole journey, we always evaded the thing.


Flashback. 29th September, Friday. I told Marcus that I never played in the rain before and I would like to try it at least once in my life. And there it is. Rained. Wish come true. About 2200++ Me, my friend and 2 of my cousins played in the rain. We get very dirty and splashed each other with waters. And I don’t know if this is true or not but 4 of us witnessed that during that time, there was no one in the road (cause vehicles were blocked somewhere back behind) and we were playing. Later on, we heard someone call us and turned back to see Cheek Gong, Chinese god. Don’t know what it is. He said ‘Wow it seems like all of you are having fun eh?’ Then we smiled. My cousin asked him if he saw what we did and he answer affirmatively. Weird huh? Although so many supernatural things happened, I still refuse to believe that they are the gods. I will still stick to my old self and my own beliefs.

Will stay agnostic until I found the answer from the ‘God(s)’. Does god(s) exist? Who is god(s)? What are they? When will they reveal themselves to us? Who started the God(s)’s theory/thingie? What happened in the past to let peoples in the world to believe that there are God(s)?

Lastly, am I someone like the guy in the movie ‘The Island'? Sweat…so many questions…hahahaha… XD

1st October 2006
1146 Hrs.

-End-

No comments: