Friday, October 27, 2006

Exodus.

Yesterday slept very late bout 4am++. Went to Batu Ferringhi again to buy illegal DVDs, CDs etc. Then chat with friends till late at night. Today same thing again. Woke up at noon, eat, bath then go to my cousin, Jinn Fure’s house. Same age and well, we are quite close. Went to his house to do stuffs then play RYLU. Risk You Life Underground. A private server for a online game named RYL of course.

Play play play then father came ask me if I wanna go back or stay there. Decided to stay then play play play. Mom’s here. Bring Darren back to his house which is actually just next to my cousin’s house. Then ate one of my favorite food, Wan Tan Noodle or how you pronounce it lol. Then play play play till midnight, sis ask me if I wanna go beach together with them. Agreed. Then whoosh…to the BEACH!!!

Stop! Eh??? Why stop at Gurney Plaza huh? Isn’t it midnight already? Then sis told me she’s suppose to fetch another cousin of mine whom I don’t really like and he’s suppose to join us to the beach. Fine… Then ring ring…informed that it’s there’s 2 extra passenger going on board with us. What the heck??? It makes a total of 7 teens in the car!!! Sweat…me, both of my sis, Mei Yin, Wei Lin (my cousin) and his gang or 2 of his friend to be exact. Well, on the way, 2 of us have to sit on other’s lap and sweat…. Me and my younger sis scolded my elder sis for being so KPC.

Okay fine, they are here. Is singing time! :) Sibling singing together to be exact. We sing together from time to time. Then to 7-11 bought extra large slurpee or how it spells and some tidbits. To the beach. Parked and wow…my elder sis and me is so daring lols. Why? The place we park suppose to be free of charge but there’s some people collecting the parking fee illegally and of course we don’t wanna pay. So we had a small argument and whoosh…don’t care bout them but of course Muslims. What’d you expect? So we kinda scare if they would call their gang to beat us up. So, before we go back, we make some preparations. We took some stones, sharp stones and just in case they ever attack us, at least we have weapons right? Something is better than nothing.

And as if it’s miracle, someone I don’t expect messaged me. Well, I think our friendship is over but all of sudden this guy just pop up and message me. Apologized. Accept then chat till I’m home. Then tried to message him the day after and the day after tomorrow. No reply. Then found out that he’s just using me that day because it’s very late at night he got no one to talk to except me. Okay fine. Our friendship is totally over and I would never ever message him unless I get a appropriate reason or apology. Complicated story, don’t wanna mention bout it.

But as usual, my cousin wanna be hero, then let him be. Ignore. Oh yeah…he’s not handsome at all but guess what? He will criticize other girls if they are ugly or ‘flat’. Sigh…some people just don’t look at the mirror. Well, I feel that im so lucky. Why? I go everywhere with a bunch of key and was tied um…nearly quite long bout 5cm maybe? So whenever someone attack me, I can at least use those heavy metals to swing at them. Other than that, I usually go out with a belt, just for the sake of fashion lol. Here we go…walk out to our car park.

As expected, they will do something and here it is. They follow us but well, we park our car near the roadside so, they can’t go there because they are scare of police of course. It’s nearly 3am by that time. Into the car and wow…so excited. It’s been a looooooong time since my elder sis drive super fast and wow today she’s fast. Nice…go back, ate a bit. Sleep.

16 October 2006.
1629 Hrs.

-End-

No comments: