Saturday, October 14, 2006

Is it game yet?

In order to keep the privacy of those peoples I mention, I will not state their gender and name.

First of all, I rejected another 3 proposals although the strike of their beauty-ness is there. One of them is being very persistent and that person is getting on my nerve. I know you do read this and I wanna tell you that I am single but not available once again. I am just wondering, if its worth it. What do I mean by that eh? Well I promise that person I will not mention it openly so I think this will do. Just a short summary of it.

I like this person and ‘it’ has same age as mine. I asked this person once but I was rejected and from that time onward, I knew that nothing is gonna happen between both of us. And just like a proverb in Malay which goes, “tepuk sebelah tangan tidak akan berbunyi”. If you don’t know what it means then I am sorry. Not interested in explaining. And that’s the time I realize I was over the limit and enough is enough. Although all these things happened in just quite a short time, I still cant forget about it. I tends to think about that person and sometimes I am just thinking if what I did is worth it. -Wow the song I am listening now really suits the thing I am writing now. Love song :) - What I did in the past was wrong and a big mistake and I swear not to repeat it again.

I think most probably you don’t really get what I meant but all I am trying to do is to give you a small picture of it and the rest is up to your imagination.

I always question myself, am I handsome or something like that? Why so many unknowns always get my cell phone from nowhere and just ring or message me up. I’ve changed my number but I still get the unknowns. To me, I am neither cute nor handsome at all. I am thin, very thin and pimples on my face and I am not cool at all. But who the heck are they? And every time I ask them who the heck are they, they will usually answer ‘you don’t know me but I know you for a long time’ or ‘I get your number from a friend of yours’ or ‘someone ask me to ring you up’ or ‘I just trying to make some friends’.

In my mind, there’s only 2 person who’s capable of doing so but I don’t have proves. So, I decided to get out of it and go on with my life. Just one questions for those annoying peoples. WHAT’S WRONG WITH ALL OF YOU?

6 th October 2006.
2231 Hrs.

-End-

No comments: