Friday, October 27, 2006

Ideal Weapon.

-Daggers -Shuriken -Throwing Daggers -Broadsword
-Katana -Spear -Rapier -Dual Sword
-Mace -Chakras -Nunchaku (maybe wrong spelling)
-Rod -Staff -Pike -Tonfa
-Gauntlet -Bow -Crossbow -Claws
-Picks -Saber -Pole Axe -Axe
-Boomerang -Shield -Iron arm

Well that’s all I can think of. Anyway…which one would you prefer to use if you are in a battle between melee weapons? You are allowed to choose 3 of them maximum. For me, I’ll choose Katana, daggers and shurikens. I will wield the Katana and keep the daggers behind my back where if I’ll use it if I lost my Katana and I will use the shurikens for range attack.

It’s my ideal weapon and I like daggers the best. I like ninjas and ninjas uses those except Katana. And mind you, real original Katana is the best melee weapon since back then. They use the technique push-pull where your upper hand on the ‘holder’ of katana push and the one below pull. This technique is slice and dice where one slash one kill. If you are an expert on using katana and martial arts, you will nearly be invincible because katana is super sharp. It can cut strands of hair just by moving the blade towards the hairs without using big force.

Boomerang, one of my favorite weapon. If you have the accuracy, you can use it for a fake attack or something like that. Throw it to your opponent and fake it by missing the attack and wait it to fly back and hit your opponent from behind. Chakras are good but it’s better than boomerang if you know how to control it and it’s dangerous too if you don’t have a good coordinate skill and accuracy. It can fly in various directions and if you ever watch the movie/series Xena, it’s something like that but Xena’s chakra is a bit over.

-Strength -Intelligence -Accuracy
-Agility - Wisdom -Dexterity


Well, here’s extra information about what those words mean in the dictionary.




Strength- physical energy that someone has to lift or move things.

Intelligence- ability to understand and think about things, and to gain and use knowledge.

Accuracy- the ability to do something accurately

Wisdom- ability to make good decision based on experience and knowledge.

Agility- able to move quickly or easily

Dexterity- great skill in using your hand or mind.

If strength obsoletes with agility, accuracy obsoletes dexterity, and intelligence obsoletes wisdom, which one would you choose? You can only choose 3 out of those 6.

If me, I would choose agility, intelligence and dexterity. It makes a good combination with my ideal weapon. Katana and daggers is light and therefore, I don’t need a good strength to swing it while I need dexterity to use my shuriken. Accuracy is good but I need to have a good coordinate skill if not I might miss the target. This is just my opinion anyway. Well happy choosing :)

27 th October 2006.
0037 Hrs.

P.S. This will be my last post till I finish my exam.

-End-

No comments: