Friday, October 27, 2006

Love.

Kiss is one of the most powerful things in this world. Why? Kiss can lead to success and victory, death and failure, marriage and divorce, and nearly everything in this world. One kiss can also give someone money in some way of course. Kiss, there are many different types for it. From family to relatives and friends to lovers. I always kiss my little cousin and I don’t know why. We just have the urge to kiss someone and we choose who to kiss. Of course I won’t go and kiss someone I don’t know, will you?

And from kiss, it will lead you to tongue fighting and smooching. Well of course I’ve been there done that. If you ever get to have a chance for tongue fighting, go for it! You will feel the feeling of satisfactory and you will ask for more but everything has a limit and I hope that you can control yourself of course and don’t lead to any pregnancy or AIDS. XD. There’s some kind of chemistry that releases to your whole body and you yourself will feel it. As if it replenishes your energy or something.

Scientists can’t even find out the reason why we kiss and what leads to kissing. The passion of kiss itself is so strong that it can lead to killing. That’s where they name it as ‘The Kiss of Death.’ If you kiss wrong person, it will lead you to diseases or assassination. I kid you not but there’ve been cases where the temptation of women/kiss leads to assassination.

Love, I’ve longed for one person’s love and that’s the reason why I stay single but not available. I met two people today that make me write this. One is that person’s love towards me is so strong that nothing can stop that person from going away. Love kills too. As you all know that there’s many news about people dying for love and stuffs. Sometimes is the problem of heart breaks, cheated or family problems. There may be other too but that’s all I know about the reason why one die in the name of love. It seems so strange to me that what we want we won’t or hard to get it while what we don’t want and it’s easy to get it. Is really late now and I still have to continue my revision tomorrow so I guess that’s all.

25 th October 2006.
0338 Hrs.

-Ends-

No comments: