Saturday, October 14, 2006

Girls.

Well, what I received from the net about women and men were so true. When a guy go shopping, he only buy what he wants and only go to that particular shop while the girls will go everywhere before going to the real destination. Is soooooo damn true. I followed both of my sis and her friends to go Gurney for shopping since I wanna buy some socks and they are not willing to help me do the shopping. Fine then. Here we go. Fetched her friends and then first destination. Bukit Jambul, where the worst shopping mall in Penang Island and the worst of the worst shopping mall I ever go in my life. The things there are all illegal or fake.

My sis go there to buy a fake Nike and ended up with dissatisfaction. Good for her. Why? Me and my second sister advised her not to buy fake things but she refuse to listen. Then fine with me…have it her way. Besides, she already has one Adidas and a Nike which is real but she wants more. Sweat…fine… She ended up with sour face and my heart was telling me that she deserve it for buying fake stuff. Other than that illegal and fake stuffs, there are plenty of Malays and sweat, they thought they are the coolest, most handsome and the one and only male in this whole wide world. Tchhea… Think about that. They wear hip-hop clothing with their bling blings. And, I’m wondering if they are born to wear something on their head. Yeap… caps.

They look so ugly yet they wear just like the wannabes. I know even other races do so and they are equally the same but, wow…even go out with parents have to wear like that. Duh…you’re not loitering. I can say that 80% of the Malays there wore like that. Uh…FYI, many people doesn’t think that it’s cool to be cool. You have to train cool to be cool duh… You have the style but you must also have the knowledge. Meaning, if you wanna be hip-hop, then learn some hip-hop before wearing hip-hop. Don’t be a wannabe. Is bad… really bad…sometimes, you will even end up being bashed like what my cousin had gone through but he too deserve it. Wear until his stupid cap by the side with baggy pant/denim and the chain thingie that drops down till his back. The worst, walk like he’s very cool or superb.

Then off to the ‘final destination’, Gurney Plaza. During the trip, I was learning how to tie shoe lace from her friend and wow…is so cool. That lace is called as Lattice Lace the design is zigzag style. If you are curious about it, then go www.fieggen.com. There are plenty of designs and it really looks cool. Okay, arrived and I have to carry extra weight. My sis’s friend’s laptop. Damn. I have to be their slave and they tell me ‘it will make you look like a man if you carry’. Duh…I am a soon to be man no matter if I carry it or not. I told them that I don’t wanna carry but they insisted on it and sigh…is all mine. Seperated into 2 groups. 1 is with my sis to catch some movie tix and another is follow my other sis and meet another of her friend. I chose the second one because the first one is very fussy type of sister which is my eldest and the one who buy fake stuff. Hahaz… If she ever see my blog, I am in a deep deep sh*t. Carry that heavy stuff and walk walk walk…Ah… there she is… Lim Wei…long time no see her. She’s my sis’s friend too.

Walk walk walk. Asked my sis and brought me to Adidas shop to buy the socks. Bought with a quite reasonable price which is RM14. Carry carry carry. My sis then go to every shoe shop available in Gurney just to buy one shoe that suits her night gown for my Aunt’s wedding. Me and Lim Wei insisted that she buy the one on the Parkson but I don’t know why she just doesn’t like it. Fine, followed her buy some lingerie and FYI I don’t mind if someone gossip about me on following girls to lingerie shop. Is normal for me and duh…I don’t care if you criticize or whatsoever. Bought 4 panties and sweat, I have to carry those too. Fine fine fine. Not long after, extra weight fall down on me again. She complained that her sneakers were making her leg ache and therefore, go to another shop and bought a stupid but nice slippers.

Put those sneakers the plastic and I have to carry it again. Met up with my elder sister and sigh… after become an errand boy, now model. Went to the shop beside Padini shop. She asked me to try those um…sweater like t-shirts and stuffs. The one you saw on Harry Potter style. I know that Ron wear those but im not sure if Harry wear those. Tried 4 of those and non of them suits me. Glad. I don’t wanna wear those but one of the clerk type long sleeves t-shirt is quite nice and I like it but, im too thin T_T cant fit.

Then, walk walk walk. Bought another shoe and have to carry those again. Another friend of my second sis is here and glad. Is all over. She is going with them to her husband-to-be’s house while my elder sis fetch me back. No more weight. Glad ^.^ Showed the socks to her and she nag like hell as I guessed. Complaining about real and fake stuffs again and sweat…RM10 can buy 3 fake Adidas socks from Batu Ferringhi. Ignore… then go to a coffee shop and ate. Changed location from Faces to Northam CafĂ© then to a stupid Lai Lai Coffee Shop located somewhere near my school. Went there because of stupid lor bak. Haihz…nevermind at least I saw FOOOD!!! Wanna have a pee so went to the toilet available there and sigh, dirty and the worst. The place for urinating is facing straight to the door. Being selfish and don’t wanna be embarrassed, I closed the door and occupied it myself.
11 October 2006
1711 Hrs.


-End-

No comments: