Thursday, January 04, 2007

Why?

Well,it's been a very very long time since i last posted. Well, my post gonna be a short one. Im going to sleep already :p

Why? Why would i even fall in love with you? I've got better choices but i decided to fall in love with you. I was rejected by you twice but i still keep it up. Why? Why you sometimes secretly look at me and when i look back at you, you turned away? I dont know if im sceptical on this but, it's just as if you have feeling on me too. If so, why can't you just say yes to me? I dont know if this is cause you're afraid what might happen when we graduated or when can we meet? I dont know and i wanna stop guessing. Im not tired of it and i will keep it on. But, i just hope that one day, my dream about you will come true. That's all.

Watashi koigokoro temae eriku matsufubu kaperu itsumademo.

No comments: