Tuesday, January 06, 2009

New Year??? o.O

Phew....why did i made an entry bout New Year after it had passed like....5 days ago? Let's see... i've exam on 27th of December then, followed by THE DAY AFTER NEW YEAR!!! Which is 2nd of January. Sigh.... What a torture, then, 5th of January, which is yesterday. This is the worse new year i ever had. Why??? This is the first time ever I DIDN'T GO CELEBRATE FOR NEW YEAR!!! Actually, a few of my friends and Edward invited me to celebrate or go somewhere but i rejected. Why? BECAUSE MY SISTERS TOLD ME WE'RE GOING OUT AT 0300HRs++ but sadly, they broke their promise =.=" Therefore, i ended up being ditched on the first day of the year itself and actually celebrated New Year with friends in Rappelzsea =.=".

Okay let's forget bout those. Anyway, try to imagine, no celebration for you on New Year itself... Sigh...what a torture. Part of De Insane Team actually studied at McD on 1st of January. A bad place? Not really....crowded? Definitely! Then yesterday, the last day of exam. Not bad after all... The last paper was "Internet/Web Programming". Kinda cool actually but sort of very novice. Why? The questions was HTML based...and so, nothing much. Sadly, end of the term exam gonna include PHP and JAVA or something like that. Either it's JAVA or CSS. I would like to learn all though. Professor Goh a.k.a Keat Liang is having C# session with us starting today. Tomorrow, 4 hours of C# by Professor Goh.

I am so pissed off with father today. I was blamed for shouting at him through the phone when what i did was talked politely. The first thing he came back from work was scold me straight in the face and saying that one of these day he will punch me or whack me for not showing him respect and such. Tell me bout it, when he shouted or screamed at me, what i did was kept quiet and just walk away and pretended nothing had happened. Pah! He's just like a smoker asking his son not to smoke. Idiotic and pathetic! Oh what the hell...like i'd care if you dare to punch or whack me. I am different now FYI. I hate being blamed for the things i didnt do and so of course, i shouted back and him and have some quarreling. Thankfully, mother was around when father called and talked to me on the phone. I've evidence while what he had was his self-created thoughts of me shouting at him. He didn't even said sorry or at least lower his voice for blaming me but instead he shouted and said 'YEAH YEAH YEAH! I AM WRONG NOW...YOU'RE RIGHT. YOU'RE ALWAYS RIGHT' in a cynical manner. Of course i got much more fired up and shouted even harder. As usual, mother will always ask me to talk no more but oh please, one of the worst thing i hated was being blamed. How could i shut up?

He tried to talk to me just now but sadly, my anger is still with me and i've decided that i wouldn't talk to him for a couple of days. If he scold me on why i ignored him, i'll simply say "Well, you said i shouted at you. So, it's best i keep quiet and therefore, i wouldnt be blamed for shouting and disrespecting you." Simple as that...

Anyway, what's this?


Darren boy actually scribbled on the wall. Why did he do so? LOL! He's imitating his teacher in the kindergarten. It's his second day at school and that's what he learned =.=" Drawing on the wall.... Actually, his imaginary mind told him that a pencil is a marker pen and the wall as a whiteboard =.=" That's why there's number 1, 2 and 3. I laughed my ass out when i saw what he did instead of punishing him. Of course mother scolded him and punished him a bit but mother understand that he's just imitating his teacher XD Why? Cause he told mother that his teacher taught him numbers today. LMAO!



I told him to pull his ear and took this pic of him :D





Why've i decided to change my MSN email? Look at the number of people online...



Sometimes, during 'peak' season as in weekends and holidays, the number of people might increase till 50++ which, is really bothersome. I don't have much friends i dare to say but then, sigh...there's too many rubbish people that added me from nowhere and it's irritating... I need to use the 'search' function to find my friends instead of looking through the 'Online' list.

Lastly, im wondering, am i being toyed by the upper forces or such. Why? It's been like...many many years already and it's still going on. Here i so called rejected a love life, there another appeared... Many times in like...2 years or such and it keeps going on. Said no to Seline and viola! Here comes a new one... Sigh....when will this ends? Oh yeah, Joo Annie is sad...wonder what can i do to cheer her up. She flunked her exam cause of problems like mine but the opposite of mine. Sigh...what can i do, what can i do???? Would like to comfort her but im not really close to her... Fraid she might resent me and stuff like that. Aint don't want those to happen... Especially when it comes to her...

No comments: