Saturday, January 31, 2009

Home Alone!

This is the first time ever in my life that i am totally HOME AlONE! Yeah! I am HOME ALONE!!! The whole bunch of my family went to Ipoh today to visit aunt and after that, they're heading towards Cameron Highland. I didnt go because i've assignments that i need to finish... The due date was by end of this WEEK!!! Anyway, lol! I cant really sleep...maybe it's due to the fact that it's the first time ever i stayed home alone! I slept at 0300++ and lol! I woke up at 0530++ after they went out of course. Then, i started playing Rappelz till bout 12pm lidat. Browse through Hunny Henry's stuff as in, youtube videos and had a good laugh about it!

Hehe...besides that, i did what most teenagers did... FREEDOM!!! As in for today. Sadly, im not really an outgoing person and sob...all my friends are either busy or something like that. That includes Edward!!! So, sigh....stayed home whole day. Slept through the afternoon and am gonna start doing assignment d... I wanna go buy @cash but lol! lazy wanna drive XD

Mom called and said that they're having dinner now and will be back after that... That'll takes bout 2 hours++ I guess... Anyway, at least i managed to tell myself that i am quite independent :P HOORAY!

No comments: