Saturday, January 10, 2009

2 Days of B'day

Wow! What a coincidence... What's the coincidence about? Lol! I've two consecutive birthdays one after the other. Why is it two? Lol! I am a chinese so, usually we've two birthdays. One is according to the chinese calender while the other is according to the standard one. My b'date for chinese one is 15th of 12th Lunar Month while standard one is 11th of January.

15th of 12th Lunar Month falls on 10th of January so, HAHAHAHAAHAHA!!! Happy birthday to me for TWO DAYS! This weekend is MINE!!! MWAHAHAHA! Though, not many actually know my chinese b'date. Even me myself lol! Till mother told me a few days ago that i've two consecutive b'days then only i realize lol! So, happy birthday to me :D

Anyway, here's something i wrote specially for somebody~~~

Light and Hope

Light shone brightly upon us,
On the day where clouds gathered,
Vivaciously we strive past,
En route to places that mattered,


Fantasize about our future,
Only one route that will we venture,
Relieving our worries later,


En Garde!
for,
(the) Venomous pain that blasts past,
but,
Echoes of ephony from a bard,
Rescued me from my past.
(not a good verse =.=")


Through all the treachery,
A beam of light shone past,
Rescuing me from delusions,
Giving me a new vision,
but,
Will this vision ever last?



Complicated? I hope not... The result of the poem isnt really what i had in my mind though.

Wonder what's for me tomorrow... Anyway, i woke up early today despite the fact that it's a Saturday. 0630 to be exact lol! to fetch B.I.L from Intel, his workplace. Hey! It seems that my driving skill isnt as bad as i thought. But then again, i do drive recklessly. Inexperienced but i actually drove up to 100KMH lol! Cause it's early in the morning and there isnt many cars around :P Kinda fun though, but lol! thank goodness i didnt lose control.






A trip to Kedah's Park. Erm what's the name of the park?
Oh! Very funny one. It's called Lai Fa Gong Yuan.
It's pronouced as "Lai Fuck Gong Yuan". Lol! Literally, it means,
"Come Fuck Garden". Or rather, that's what dad said...


I TOOK THIS! Stupid Dad....


AND THIS! Hoong said it's imposible but i showed him
that i can do it :P

No comments: