Thursday, January 29, 2009

HCNY!

Wow...was busy everyday until i cannot blog. It's chinese new year!!! Anyway, sweatz...guess what? I actually slept until it was CNY. I was damn tired and i dozed off...was waken up by the sound of fire crackers and all these sorts of stuff. Yeah! So, happy chinese new year!!! Went to Kek Lok Si on the first day and sweatz...regretted going there on the afternoon. It was HOT LIKE HELL!!! Nothing much on the first day but went to Kenneth's hse on the 2nd day and stayed till yesterday. Kinda fun...have lots of activities there but usually, im just sitting in front of laptop doing my stuff XD Or rather, playing games XD Oh YEAH! BABY GIRL WAS THERE!!! So cute of her... ^.^ Played around with her and stuff like that...

I had a good time singing Bukan Cinta Biasa too... XD The only song i sang for the karaoke session. Cause XD they sing chinese songs most of the time and even though i am a chinese, i dont really know how to sing those songs... Wow...so little things i can blog a bout now i guess... Anyway, i had an argument with Honey and i guess it was my fault afterall... Ah! Lazy wanna elaborate bout what happened. Oh yeah! Kelvin rung up and sweatz he actually drove to my house to give me a surprise but sadly, =.=" i wasnt home. He was disappointed and went off with his other buddies to Gurney instead. Sorry Kelvin >.< Oh yeah! My assignments' due date is next week! Yet i feel so relax =.=" ugh...when only could i change my attitude i wonder...

No comments: