Sunday, January 11, 2009

Last Year To Be Teen

Aww....i feel so sad. This date next year, i am no longer a teen. My wish to do teen stuff had been achieved. Faster than i expected. I am very very very contented. So, haha, what can i ask for more? Thank goodness, NO CAKE FOR MY BDAY! Haha...family know i hate cakes so, no cakes but just went out for a dinner. Went to Butterworth to find baby girl. SHE IS SOOOOO NOTTY! Not really naughty but just, stubborn. Very, very stubborn. Oh yeah, i could say that although this is the last year of my teen life, it's the best b'day i ever had.

For one reason, i no longer celebrate with family. I celebrated with someone else :D Other than friends of course. Glad about that. Had a good chat and laugh about it. Haha!!! Nice b'day i guess... In the same time, i've received a heart breaking news. Someone i knew used to be a victim of gang rape and... omg... i couldnt really mention it. I am so speechless every time i thought about it. It's like i am in total blank and disbelieve i guess.

Nevertheless, i've decided to trust that person's story even though it might be fake. For one reason, i need to start trusting others instead of doubting all the time. That someone, is Honey (not real name and definitely not Chia Haw's Honey). Somehow she was conned and her drink was drugged. OMG...i really cant talk about it anymore. I couldnt find any part of my heart to talk about it. But i do really wanted everybody to know what those IMBECILE DID! And nevertheless, THOSE IMBECILES ARE FILTHY RICH FREAKS! They're either the bosses of big companies or something like that. YET, they did this kind of thing. It might be fake but i've decided to believe what Honey said... Ugh...i feel so sorry and useless for not being able to help.
Honey never told anybody about this and i hope that she understand why am i writing what she told me here. I just couldn't take it...the news is sort of like....BIG for me...Guess i should stop here.

Anyway, my birthday ended with an argument with mother. She've known that i am the person who always did house chores. Yet, she blamed me for not boiling water the whole day i am home. I got fired up and shouted back at her. I feel so unfair... Sisters NEVER or SELDOM did any house chores and usually, i am the one who boils water, mop floor, vacuum floor, help to babysit and stuff like that. That's why again and again, i said they're too dependent on me. As a result, i get blamed for not doing house chores. It's like....it's something that i should do everyday instead of my sisters. I really hate it. I do not ask for a thank you or pay or something like that. All i wanted is appreciation and understanding. Is that too hard??? I never asked mother to buy me anything or even forced her to say THANK YOU or praise me in front of others. ALL I EVER ASKED WAS APPRECIATION AND UNDERSTANDING. IS THAT TOO HARD???

When father got angry, i got blamed for nothing. When you got angry, yet again i got blamed for the wrong doings WHICH I DIDNT DO! I've decided not to talk to father for a few days and at least he knew he was wrong and of course i forgave him... But,i am wondering, how long could i keep this up before i really explode. It's true i face laptop most of my time at home but, THAT'S MY PASSION!

Whatever it is, HAPPY BIRTHDAY CRONOS RENZOKUZEN CHAOS!!! A very happy birthday to myself :P

Oh yeah! I am waiting a present from Henry :D WAITING WAITING WAITING~~~ can't wait for it... :P

No comments: