Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Distance

As i am writing, i am listening to a very very sad song or rather, a real tragic love song. I've just ventured into the real world of music and even though it is very romantic from time to time by the amount of ways one can use to actually obtain the heart of somebody...but it's kinda sad actually. How do i put it... Sigh... A friend of mine told me that this song was written for her. I couldn't share it to anybody because the song was never published and might be copyrighted. I would get her into trouble if i were to actually share the song, so no.

The song is about the distance of love which makes everything falls apart. To cut the story short, they were in love and of course both of them are in musical industry. That's how they met. The love were growing really fine until one day, something bad happened. This is really private and wouldn't risk exposing anything here cause my blog is quite public. Nevertheless, what i can say is that my friend's best friend actually betrayed her due to jealousy cause she can get all the things she ever dreamed of while what her ex-best friend can do was actually watch. Envy kills... learn that well. Her best friend's was betrayal was the main thing which breaks their relationship. A sad truth between her, her sponsor or such and her bf was spilled and he just can't take it.

This is when their relationship started to fall apart. After the hard truth was hit him, he was totally shattered and started to drink heavily and smoke. This is when he wrote this song, "Ai Qing Xiang Ju Li" (thx to lil bro, Raymond, for correcting my mistake XD), from how i'd translate it, it means, "Distanced Love". A few months later, her bf or now, her ex-bf move to Australia with his parents. Despite all that, her bf still loved her and even though her bf has a new gf, he just couldnt forget my friend but sadly, it's the truth. This boy, was 15 at the time and the song actually said how my friend taught her love and these sort of things. Sadly, it is named "Distanced Love" because their relationship is a long distance relationship or such.

Sigh...i wish i could've tell more but i couldnt. I really feel pitiful towards him. Sigh... What can i say? I am 19 now and even though i am just 19 recently, i actually learned that the world is so cruel in many ways. Nevertheless, i will not stop me from doing what i wanted to do... I will live with cruelty and so be it. If im in his shoe, i wouldn't blame distance for the failure of the relationship. Nobody are to be blame cause i do realize that love is a powerful thing. I will NEVER give up until the last moment where nothing can be done anymore...


Another random picture. My cou's house. Rich people
with rich facilities... LCD SCREEN MONITOR!!!!
If im not mistaken it's 32 inch or something like that...
KENNETH BE PROUD I AM ACTUALLY JEALOUS XD

No comments: