Friday, January 09, 2009

Hectic

Phew...for the next few weeks, my life is gonna go terribly worse or so i think. I've got 2 assignments and 1 practical that needed to be passed up before CNY. One database normalization. Not really bad for this but well, sort of lazy to do Lew's works. Then, i've Data Structure and Algorithm's assignment. Which is to create a simple card game. I've decided to choose Blackjack as my project which requires some challenge as my AI need to be quite strong in order to make a perfect one.

Sadly, so far i've only learn C++ and im quite in intermediate in that. Not till the stage of true OOP (object oriented programming) stage but well, not at novice stage either. One bad thing bout C++ is that there'll be no nice graphics and stuff like that. It's actually MS-Dos based so, kinda lame but in the same time, C++ are quite useful... Or so i think. I loooooooooooove Mr.Kevin's lessons and he's one of the Gods me myself declared throughout my student life so far. One of the other whom i declared as god is of course, David Ch'ng. Really respectable teachers. Sadly, i cant remember the other teacher who taught me from secondary 1 till secondary 3. Puan something...sigh....damn how could i forgot her name!!! Got school mag bt lazy wanna check..=.="

Ok then there's Web Programming's practical. Completed question 2 with minor bugs that has yet to be 'caught'. Ah! Damit! Got to go now, noisy Cat! Treating me like butler or smething. Ask me come down, then say don't need then later change her mind again. Damn it!

No comments: