Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Exertion

I wonder how my family would be without me. They're like totally rely on me to run their chores and stuff... I am the mechanic, house maid and babysitter of the house. Other than that, i am also a chef from time to time. I got quite fed up of it today. Since i woke up, mother had already asked me to babysit for Renee and Darren while she did shopping. Reasonable enough because she dont shop often and the time she ever shop is the time she wanted to restock things. Okay fine, i babysit...

She home about an hour later and oh yeah...father took leave since last Friday till next week. That means, annoying as it could be, he's home. It's not like i dislike him at home but he tend to be nuisance from time to time. I cant even have peace doing my stuff when he's home. With is totally bothersome... Then, there he is, fetching mother back from shopping and he came back with i dont know what that is but from what they said, it's sounds like 'iron key' or something. It's a tool to assemble and disassemble furniture. You see, Chris bought a queen size bed back..which costs her bout 1k++. I dont know where the hell did she get all the money from and she's like...a money maker or something. I've never ever seen her complain about not enough money and things like that. Then again, she does but it's always temporary. She has about 6 or so watches which she bought and NEVER or SELDOM wear them. i asked her why she bought so many watches... "For fun and as decoration". =.=" *faint*

Anyway, fine, back to 'iron key'. Father throw those 'iron key' to me once he's back. I asked him what for and one of the attitude i hate about his is he never tell me what he wanted me to do and so on... It's like... i-ask-you-come-and-you-must-come kind of way. Which, is very irritating. Of course i could've inquired further or even argued with him but then, sigh...for the sake of peace and mother, i just follow his orders. I dare to tell, if mother wasnt around, i wouldn't have behave to him this way. He told me, he just throw those keys to me for fun and wouldn't have need my help.

Bah! In the end, who disassembled and keep those wooden furniture into storeroom? ME!!! What he was doing all the time? Chatting on phone, walking around, and SUPERVISING. I hate supervisors and i've scolded grandfather some number of times for that. If you've the mouth and the idea to do stuff, why not you become more hands on and keep your mouth shut? When we make a mistake, then they'll start grumble grumble and more grumbles. That's when my fire will come and started shouting at the supervisor. It's not my first time, so, i don't really mind. That's why i prefer hands on rather than supervising others. It's a pain in the arse for the one who were being supervised.

Okay after that, i thought it's over. So back to my usual routine which is the one and only, COMPUTER and INTERNET!!! Sadly, it never happened... I was ordered around again and this time, is to re-babysit Renee. So, fine... i won't complain this cause it's a task from mother and not someone else. After about some time of babysitting and getting her to bed and stuff, BACK TO COMPUTER and INTERNET! Before i was able to get my office chair heated up, Chris were back and she started to complain saying how useless i was not helping mother and always sit in front of the computer and stuff like that. Of course it hurts me... But well, i just kept quiet and let her mumble. If she want to say how useless i am, then let's flashback to the time when she was 16 or so and i was like 12 or something... Let's see...when she was 16...did she ever cooked for the siblings while parents were not home? Did she ever do house chores when parents were not home? Did she like...wash some cloths when parents were not home? NOOOOO or rather, unless miracle happens, it's VERY SELDOM!

Then let's see what was i doing when i was 12 shall we? Oh oh! Let's go back even further back... I learned how to cook rice when i was 10 and i learned how to cook eggs and things like that later on. I learned how to do house chores when i am only 12 and i learned to cook more stuff or rather, i learned how to cook some of my favourite foods with total success. I started cleaning the house when i was 12++ in the times where parents are still working. How bout her? She's 22 now and did she know how to cook? I really really really doubt so. The best thing she can cook are eggs and instant noodles. She tried to cook rice... FAILED, turned to porridge instead... french fries...FAILED, nice blackly burned french fries... nuggets...FAILED, same like french fries.

so, i am useless or she is??? Nevertheless, she treat me quite well too... Just that she and her hurling words... XD Guess what? My anger had vanished and i dont know what to complain anymore. Why is it so? I actually stopped writing and went down to take my KFC and came back up again XD While writing, i am also eating...haha... Late dinner... XD Too busy... Mother hasnt eat yet too... Oh yeah, before i end, there's a simple hierarchy in my house. It's sort of like...

Father

Chris

Cat

Me and Mother

Searched up on the net for the sake of the arrow ascii code....but found HTML arrow code instead =.=" Anyway, both mother and me are on the same rank cause basically, i help her, she help me and so on. But never the other way round. We're always the 'servants' of theirs...

No comments: