Wednesday, January 07, 2009

I DROVE 'MY' CAR WITHOUT ANY ACCIDENT!

I was sort of a bit traumatized after i banged a pole, hit a car and hit another car. I thought that my driving skills sucks to the bottom so fine, i've managed to convince mother that i wouldn't want a bike license anymore. Sides, im kinda lazy to go to the driving school XD Anyway, Cat had just bought a car. She planned to buy Myvi or Viva in the first place and the reason she's gonna buy a car is cause she wanted me to play crushable-bumper car game. So, fine, it's her money and i was sponsored to play that crushable-bumper car. Instead, Chris and mother made her change her mind into buying a second hand Kancil instead. Fine with me... She said well, with my current driving skills, it ain't really cheap for me to play crushable-bumper car by using Myvi or Viva.

Kancil on the other hand, is cheap and well, if i were to actually bumped the car, the repair cost isnt that high and b'sides, her heart won't really crush that much since it's old mini Kancil right??? The car plate was like.... 'PEW' so...im gonna go with that the car is like...very old. Very, very old that is... Cannot resist to comment on the car. For starters, the passenger door couldn't be opened from inside. One of the side that is. Secondly, the radio is in the cassette form instead of CD form. Sigh....dissapointed. Third, the break is like...not very good. I need to press on it in order for the car to stop.

Oh! Whatever it is, it's still a car right? Not bad for starters i guess. At least, haha! Smaller but better than Edward's i guess... Opps...he might be reading XD Doubt so. Anyway, HEY! I DIDNT CRUSH ANYTHING DESPITE THE FACT THAT IT'S TRAFFIC JAM!!! WOOHOO!!! Owh! On the other hand, my heart is melting...~~~

No comments: