Thursday, September 18, 2008

Why Am I Doing This?

Someone asked me a question today. Why am I making my life more difficult by putting all my effort to help an old lady that I do not even know nor even communicated with? Easy, it's my job to make others happy. I am a human and I've been given a life to do something good with it and therefore, i will try my best to achieve whatever i can to help the world. Most people especially my mother, if she'd know what im writing now, she'll say im stupid and the most naive person in the world. I know that there's no good ending for people like me cause i'll just end up being used or something like that. For now, i've the determination of a living soul to do whatever i can before i change my mind and become a bad guy...well, anything is possible right?

I will never tell anyone that, I'll never be a bad guy because the future is unknown to me and whatever that is bound to happen is out of everyone's control...EVEN OUT OF MY CONTROL! Although I've frequent Deja Vu, but i find it sort of useless cause fist of all, it is totally out of my control and furthermore, whatever i've dreamed about will be forgotten until the moment where the Deja Vu happen. It's sort like, the scene appeared and then only i will recall that i've had such a Deja Vu...

Sigh...whatever it is, for now, i will not change my mind to help others because that's what i think my life is for...

No comments: