Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Be Strong!

Could I? The word of advice from dad echoes within me. Here i was, thinking that I've found a family of my own. A family that I'd never had in the circle of friends. A family with the same interests and unity. That's the friends i have now. De Insane Team or that's what some of us called it as. Its true that every start has an end but, the end will come soon and therefore, my time with this family of mine are very limited. Each and everyone of them has thought me many things ranging from technology, social skills and even friendship but deep down in my heart, the one i appreciate most is of course, my dad.

Sometimes, his attitude makes me dislike him. But then again, whatever he usually did comes with a reason. Therefore, he is not totally wrong at all. Anyway, i'm really wondering...could I really like... 'be strong' when they're gone? It's a different story if we're able to hang out often but then, could we? Could I? I have no idea at all... We're very different from other courses I dare say. One of the reason is that, we're unique. Each and everyone of us are very unique. Yes, everyone in this world is unique. But we are more unique in the sense of behavior. We have, weird behaviors...even the IT lecturers too, have weird behaviors. Im not gonna elaborate on that. On the other hand, we have quite a strong unity. It's just like the old motto/slogan/wateva it is called as, "One goes down, all goes down". I'm still unable to feel the real urm...unity though. Well, my time in this family is still in an urm...infant stage i might say...

Sigh...i really hope i can stay with them longer...

Fallen Angel, leeched it from Google image.

No comments: