Saturday, September 06, 2008

Ooooh!!!

You know, I've quite a funny mother. Why do i say so? Well, most moms encourages their children to go to school everyday right? Not my mom though... I do not blame her for being that way. It's because she's like....sometimes, overprotective towards me...Which i hate a lot! But sigh...what to do, she's my mom no matter what. Anyway, i have extra class today because one lecturer cannot finish teaching while another actually skipped Thursday's class and ask us to come today...SO LAME!!!

Okay...i woke up at 0800++ and hmmm...i did my own stuff and all...then well, time is nearly up so, i woke my sis instead of my mom to fetch me to college. (yeah i dont ride bike or drive car) But then, mom woke up and sweatz...she said, "I thought you don't wanna go extra class today?".

"Urm...well, i wanna go...since i should get attendence".

"Go for what??? I thought you know everything already...it's not important isnt it?"

"Urm...well, yeah...but i think i should be going..."

"Why not get some rest? Since you already know all those stuff, why bother going".

And she keep repeating the same stuff again and again...i just walk out of the room and sweatz...thank goodness, my sis came out and not my mom... Well, she is a very good mom but sometimes, she pamper me/us (my sis n me) too much.

Went college, attend class, bla bla bla...face Lim Soo Seng or whatever his name is and again, thank goodness he didnt mumble today...since he already finished teaching and we should be doing our own assignments and practicals. Basically, im very bored right now. In Steve's class which is equally boring with a few of my friends skipping class and all. So, hmm....im alone i guess...Anyway, a pic i got from Edward,



Made by Meng Jon due to my suggestion XD Wahaha!!!




PLAY STATION 3 COMING TO MALAYSIA!!!




According to several of our trusty industry sources, Sony Malaysia is poised to launch the PS3 sometime in September/October. Details are still very sketchy right now, but we were made to understand that this is for REAL.

Apparently, Sony is now hard at work putting everything together in place and they are doing all the necessary paperwork and groundwork to make the launch a reality. They have approached several local game distributors and our sources told us that they’ve even met with a senior executive from the Singapore office of an international game publisher recently.

No word on pricing, warranty details, bundle options, etc though. Rest assured that we’ll keep you updated once we get any more solid info from our end.


Copied from Lowyat.

No comments: