Thursday, September 11, 2008

Anger

Hmm....im going to change my blog interface or whatever it is called soon :D Into XML format rather than the old HTML format. I doubt anyone is actually coming but then, well, it's for my cosmetic purposes :D Anyway, i'd just realize how much i love my new so called family/friends. Why do i call them as family in the first place? Well, all of them are older and me and i have dad, mom, sisters and brothers in this De Insane Team/Dangerously Intelligent Troop/Diploma in Info Tech. Anyway, they treat me like they know me for like..urm perhaps eternity or so but in fact, i know them for like...about half a year or so.

Other than that, i do feel like myself without a mask or anything when im with them. I can actually be myself without these imposters-liked attitude and stuff. I still remember, in order to blend in the friends when i was in Form 2, i actually turned myself from a geeky, nerdy boy into a 'yo, yo!' poser-liked boy. Where i skipped classes, go cyber cafes, learn bad stuff and so on...just for what? Just to blend into the gang... I used to think it was cool and all but not anymore...i EVEN used to think that skipping school is cool! What The HELL!!!

They really gave me a new life. A TOTALLY NEW LIFE! WITHOUT MASKS, WITHOUT WORRIES if they'd like me or not and WITHOUT FEAR! They're not those cowards who actually talk big and no action kind of people. Especially my dad....even I do not have the courage to do what he does... I dont call people dad for the sake or rather the fact that it started out as a joke. I really treat him as a dad and i do mean it...even though im not sure if he mean it or not. Ok whatever it is, it doesnt really matter :D

And well, I considers you as a part of my family, then YOU are a part of my life. And therefore, whoever that actually tries to do something bad on them, it means you're trying to do something bad towards me... although i still holds the "Only believe what you see" concept or whatever this thing should be called. So, for example, you offended my dad for saying what he isnt, and well, i do believe what i saw, and therefore, i will dislike you...something like that. Im not good with words :D Okay, i believe everything starts with a respect and although im a nobody, i do hold the concept, evaluation...and I evaluates everyone around me...and everyone around me starts with a HIGH RESPECT but as time goes by, the person's RESPECT might gone down...form something maybe into nothing...So far, there's only a handful of people that i do not respect and i hope that there aint gonna be another... If you catch my drift...

I might be a no one to everyone but at least, i holds my own dignity on whatever i do and i've a kind of motto or something with my another miniature 'twin', Marcus. Which is, "NEVER REGRET!!!" and until now, both of us still holds this motto... :D One last thing is, NEVER MESS WITH ME. I've made a couple of people's life goes miserable anyhow i can...and if i do HATE you, you'll always wish that you'd never done whatever bad stuff you did to me...or anyone close to me...


This should be a animated .gif but sadly, i do not know how to
make this picture into .gif by using this blog stuff...

No comments: