Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Raya!

It's gonna be Malay New Year few minutes later... Guess what? I pity those malays living around P.Ramlee. There was rain from urm...yesterday i think and well, it floods. BADLY!!! I can see that from my house and sigh...i was wondering, they must be suffering cause it's Raya tomorrow and there they are...trying to get away from the flood and not to mention about cleaning up the mess. Anyway, other than that, i too was wondering... If they'd deserve this... Well, not all Malays of course but part of them. For the fact that those Malays especially the politicians are making a hell out of this country. They themselves being racist and all but then, they'd said nothing about it. I'm really dissapointed with my country. In the school, where they teach us not to be a disgrace to the country, if the government support you to further your studies, you must come back and reply etc etc.

I was thinking, WHY THE FUCK MUST WE REPAY! They themselves makes the whole country looks like foolish bunch of baboon who wants power here and there. They themselves are trying to do all the nonsense. There they write, 'JANGAN RASUAH' and there are those high people who advice us not to RASUAH but in the end, who's the one doing so? I wonder...

Whatever it is, today is a happy day and although I'm not a Malay, i do want to celebrate Raya :D I celebrate many many stuff...which i find it's nice :D So, Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri to everyone :D Especially, to my friend Nazrin... Oh! Thankfully i wished him now...this reminds me to leave him a message :D



Don't Mess With You Wife/Girlfriend!!!

No comments: