Monday, September 08, 2008

Frustration

A wallpaper i made for fun



Sometimes, i hate all those adults around me but other times, i find them helpful as i am able to seek knowledge from them. Sadly, i HATE them very much (as for now). Certain likes to make a fool out of themselves while the others thought they are the boss of me. There are even some who actually treat me like someone of no importance and well, it's more to like "You're a potential customer cause you're an adult". That is what i hate about them. They always thought that what they did is right and everything while what we did are always wrong. NEVER RIGHT! Firstly, for heaven sake, I CONSIDER MYSELF LEGIT ENOUGH TO TAKE CARE OF MYSELF! So, please mom, do not pamper me so much. I will always be a mama's boy but please, from time to time, let me make my own decisions!

What i did might be wrong but, YOU too did what i did...So, what you're gonna say? What's the difference between watching drama till late at night and staring at the screen of a laptop or desktop!? Frankly speaking, mom, the only difference i found is that I am playing games while you're watching some weeping stories of some sort. Other than that, what's wrong when i said i do not want to go somewhere? It's not like i sit at home whole day for 7 days a week! You have your own point of view so do I! You SELDOM listen to me and even if you did, those evil sisters will always make a hell out of my suggestions! I am a HUMAN for heaven sake, nevertheless a teenager! Of course i do rebel and make a fuss out of many things but at least what i did never harm anyone else right? Whatever i said, like for example, to buy a new printer. At the beginning you said, alright, i'll get one but then, after father said that it's better just to fix the printer, then you decided not to buy.

For heaven sake mom, just add a few extra tens of bucks into the repair cost will be equivalent to a NEW PRINTER! Furthermore, mom, father's friend isnt profesional in everything and each time i saw him, he makes me sick! His smirk is already enough to make me punch him right out of his face! Like you and father said, he do not recommend me to study anything related to IT why? It's so that there's no so-called competitor! So, why trust him further? He even bought stupid maxtor HDD which cost about like rm300-400++ and guess what? It's already like going CRAZY! The humming sound of the HDD itself is already making me go crazy. If you do not notice, every time father asks us to find his friend no matter whatever reason, it never turn out good! For starters, the restaurant that belongs to his friend, is the food nice??? Even my aunts laughed and thank the god that it is not them who suggested that particular restaurant.

Other than that, his friend who sells those whatever fried chicken thingy, yes, he brought us there to have dinner with tons of oily, distasteful chicken, but after that what he did? He made us wait for him until like...midnight isnt it? We just sit there stupidly and wait while he have fun with his friends. Why bother bringing us out if it's like friend's outing? To tell his friend, "We support you!!!"??? Sigh...since there is people who actually come to my blog, then sigh...i cannot post what i used to post last time. So, i'll just skip that...

Sigh...thank goodness i have a blog. If not, will be venting anger towards my brain again...which means, i will be talking to myself in the head...I do have Edward but then sigh...quite busy nowadays and usually when im free in college will be equivalent with his school time. So, sigh...One thing for sure after i vent my anger is that, despite all that, i will always love my mom...forever...my dad, well, im not sure :D

No comments: