Sunday, September 14, 2008

The "Democracy" of Malaysia.

Here's a video for you guys :D Enjoy...



Whew...what a busy day today/yesterday is...I woke up with a startle and guess what? I had a very bad dream...or more correctly, a lustful dream which i hate very much and why is it? Because i will end up with something on my pants...if you'd catch my drift. Okay anyway, i woke up at 1500+, walk around, watch some TV and starts off working with my stuff at 1700+ and guess what? It's UNTIL NOW! FOR HEAVEN SAKE! What i am/was doing? Basically, assignments and some of my own personal stuff.

Thank goodness that the muscular aches around my body is gone. Well, not all but overall... Anyway, this entry was originally for the youtube video above but sadly, my anger had 'departed' and so, i've got nothing to voice out now. Anyway, one of my friend asked me, "why do i even bother watching". And he told me, "this is what people call propaganda". And i was thinking...is this really a propaganda? After seveal thoughts, NO! Not at all...it's like a documentation because it's the truth. Other than that, it's Al Jazeera...so, is it propaganda? If it is, then what's TV news for? it's also a kind of propaganda isnt it? What's the differences of Al Jazeera and local news? Both are also news isnt it?

Well, that's part of what we argued...lazy want to move on with others...im extremely tired and a new week is coming...

No comments: