Monday, September 29, 2008

Kanashii

You're still the old you
But, I've change...
I am no longer the person i know...
for the fact that i am not who i am anymore
i am... really confuse...
with whatever that is going on with my life
sometimes, it is really torturing...the fact that i do not know where or when to walk or stop

nevertheless... despite how hard i tried...
to continue on with my life, it never satisfies me...
everything comes with a solution... but the solution can either be good or bad...
each obstacle regardless big or small, will determine the future, by default...

i realize that i cannot continue on with what i am doing...
but the fact that to get rid of this behavior of mine,
it is hard...
very... hard...
you're long gone since met or know you...
but, you remains the same...
at least, in my heart, you remains the same.
i keep changing and keep telling myself that it is impossible,
but, the stuborness within me still holds on...



i wonder...
when will this end?
how many decisions had i made upon this?
plenty...
but, is it the best?
i've got no idea...

i really wanted a new world for myself...
a world where i can live who i am...
a world where selfishness isnt among everyone,
but,
it seems that it's not possible...because i do not have the power to change.
i thought i've found a good life...
but NO...
not at all...
for the fact that, people around me are still the same.
I am the only fool to have believed in myself.
to think about others and never being thought about...
to risk myself for others...
which'll only bring a heavier trouble...
for...myself...

I guess the fact Cannot be changed. The world, is the world...
I am who i am, no matter how much i try to change,
I am, who i am...
even the ones whom abide by, fails me...
sigh...a perfect life, is one in a million...
nevertheless, the fire is still within me...


No comments: