Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Couzens

Im glad I've a family of cousins who hangs out often instead of being quite a distance because we're cousins. I've seen some friends of mine who doesnt really contact their couz neither they even bother to contact them. Alright, here's pics of them. Maid not included... XD


From left, seated: Chris, Michael (friend of Chris), Me, Ryan.
From left, standing: Yee Yee, Guendeline, Cathy, Funny Ida, Tat Ko, Kenneth.


Front row, left: Chris, Guendeline, Apple
Back, Left: Cathy, Kenneth, Tat Ko, Me, Yee Yee


Ugh....read the second one and look at their face. Identify urself...


Myzi Bistro. Crazy people...LOL around the public...
The waitress took this pic for us.


Wehehe...i like this picture very much :D


Guess who's the Sushi Queen? Look below.














Tada! It's Chris! The Queen of Food. Why?
She's thin like me, but she eats a lot...like me...
Sometimes, more than me...but we dont grow fat.


Funny Ida like to pose for pics, so, we grant her wish.


My beloved Darren Boy. Love him every single day.
He is the joy and the fun of our family.

No comments: