Monday, December 15, 2008

Provocation / O- Level

I just realize more or less, i am good at this... Yesterday or two days ago, i wrote "Commencing Xamaria Operation" or something like that on MSN. The purpose of this operation is to tip off someone's anger and let that guy like...resign from his current post... It was assigned by someone to me and wow...i find it quite nice and yet another opportunity to test my ability. It seems to me, it totally works!

Works like a charm and sweatz...the person basically trying to struggle with words and stuff like that... I had a good time scolding that person for the sake of well, completing this operation... I didnt scold in an anger manner but more towards irking that person. I answered every single questions of his in a sarcastic manner with the extra of correcting him and...in the same time, making fun of him until he twisted his own words... It's really fun but it's KARMA!!! Then again, it's something which i seldom did...

Then, just before i wrote on this blog, i was playing Rappelzsea. I am using a female character named Artermis. I am using a female char simply because well, girls are much more famous and get much more attention rather than using a male character. On top of that, female char usually obtains gifts from those 'chee ko' guys. A lil bit of flirting and those virtual XOXO (kisses and hugs) will make their heart go... "Ahhh~~~" and the "she love me, she love me not" attitude. But of course there are clever guys too who didnt believe i am a girl... Despite so, i still have my secret technique to letting them believe that i am a girl... It works like a charm alllll the time... Wahaha...even gaming requires techniques. Cunning but well, it's virtual...so basically i bear no guilt. There really are girls who play games and one of them is Chris but then again, just to be safe, i never ever believe every single virtual girl i met especially the flirty ones...

Ok what actually happened today really makes me laugh like mad. This guy named 'SoulHate' pm-ed me and i responded the question with a total sense of humor which of course, tipped him off XD. I named myself after the Greek Goddess of the Wild, Artermis cause well, i am using a female archer which, suits the name.

SoulHate: Hello, where u frm?
Artermis: Earth
SoulHate: Seriously, where u frm?
Artermis: I told you! I am from Earth. If i am not from earth, then where am i from? Mercury? Venus?
SoulHate: I think i know you.
Artermis: Sadly, i dont know you.
SoulHate: I got a friend...are you my friend?
Artermis: No, i dont have a friend like you.

*a few minutes later*

SoulHate: R u raymond?
Artermis: No??? I am a girl and do u noe any girl by the name of Raymond? i don think so rite?

*another few minutes later*

SoulHate: Where u stay?
Artermis: Home...or to be exact, a house...
SoulHate: ^&*^%^&

*after some time*

Artermis: So, anymore question?
SoulHate: If u tink my question funny, i don wan ask nemore
Artermis: Oh i am sorry but your question just arent specific enough
SoulHate: I friendly and gt mny frens but u first rude person i met wif no frens
Artermis: Oh! You are the first person i've ever met with funny english
SoulHate: OKok, then, I AM SORRY i talk to you
Artermis: Hate to burst your bubbles but, i do have many friends in this game
SoulHate: *further cursing*
*end*

LOL!!! I tipped him off till he said sorry to me =.=" I guess that's how annoying i am XD I really hope this is not becoming another habit of mine.



Google Chrome browser... Damn efficient but not really stable yet. Still on beta phase.

This simple web page, TOOK ME 5 HOURS TO COMPLETE!!! It looks really really really really easy...and when i saw the mini assignment, i told myself...what the heck...such and easy stuff... But then, whoa! When i started doing, lol! It's kinda hard... Not hard in the sense of writing... I can write the codes easily. The hard part is the proper LOGIC and the debugging part. I've got to make nested tables and correct sequencing of the values and stuff like that... Now i know why my lecturer says "Sometimes, it'll take us days to make debugging" OR "Sometimes, you need a few days to figure the right algorithm and implement it".



O- Level

I jz realize that Singapore education system is efficient. Why do i say so? Well, my friends had just taken their exams like....last month or something. And guess what? He's gonna get his result this Thursday, 18th of December... He's very anxious of course.... Who doesnt? Well, maybe those slacking or so-called losers students don't care. I am really surprised that they can get their results so fast.... 

Even for SPM in our country, whoa! It takes like 3 months or so to get our result... If they wanted to compare quantity, it's true that Sg has less students compare to ours but think about it... Malaysia has more teachers and schools too compared to Sg isnt it? Yet, we need to wait for like...3 months or so to obtain our result...

Anyway, best of luck to Sebastian and Guan Hui. You guys can do it!!!

No comments: