Saturday, December 27, 2008

Predictable

Sometimes, i have the feeling that i am the man of the family instead of father. For one reason, i do all the houseworks. Like repairing pipes, changing light bulbs and so on. Basically, the "every single day routine" of father is wake up, work, home, watch tv, sleep. NEVER EVER help mother unless he mother whined or argued with him. He has acrophobia so, maybe im fine with the changing light bulb thing. But, HE'S TOO DEPENDANT ON ME! It should be the opposite but it seems to me, it doesn't work that way in my family.

Every single easy stuff which only requires a few moment of twinkling or thinking have to be solved by me. For instance, the television cannot work for some reason. He didnt even bother checking for solutions. The first thing he did was "Eh? Why cannot work? WILLIAM!!!!". I always tried to ignore him but he's persistent and although he knows that i always feel annoyed when somebody call me to do simple stuff, he still do so! Pah! And yet he said he understand all of us. What a lame thing to say. No human can ever understand one another... That's why argument exists. Other than that, he thought he's the boss of everyone. He thought he paid for that particular something and everybody should listen to him. Bah! It's true he paid for Astro and he paid for the Internet but even so, you don't need to have such a rude attitude to say something like... "Ei...wat time izit now? U dono wat time ar? Dono how to change to sports channel ar?" or "Ei...wat day is today??? U dono how to open 4d2u ar?". 4d2u is that stupid lottery website.

Some people would just like to try their luck on these kind of stuff. And they just cant learn from these kind of things. Sigh...dont wanna elaborate any further... No mood wanna talk bout him. Then again, he's an okay everyday father but he's not the father of my dream or anything near it. My dream father had died... Or i should say, my father had died. Why would i say such a rude thing? It's cause, i miss my time when i was younger and he was a much nicer, more complete father. As we grow, things just got worse and worse till this stage where he even said so himself, i have not much respect towards him. Not gonna elaborate.

Anyway, let me see... Who's dependent on me? For starter, father of course and ah!!! There's Chris and Cat! There's also mother! Whoops, isnt that the whole family of mine? YEAH IT IS! At least Chris, Cat and mother did something for me in return. Sisters are going KL tomorrow and they were out the whole day. When they came back and see me, i've predicted what they're gonna ask me to do. So, haha....im not surprised. Im wondering if there's a day where they'll come home and say something like "Hello little bro" or "How's your day little bro?". The first moment they came home and saw me, it was "HEY! i need you to charge my MP3", "Hey, i need you to transfer games into PSP", "Hey, have you inserted songs into my iPod?" and "Hey, i need my bag".

I've already know what they were gonna ask and lol! I've prepared everything. I've inserted songs into Cat's iPod, charge Chris's mp3 and transfered games into laptop which are going to be transfered to their PSPs later on. Basically, i am their everyday guy. Chris even told me, if i am not her brother, she would've date me. I was like... =.=" Yuck! Date my own sister... =.=" Thankfully, she leave me alone... She likes to purposely disturb young male relatives. To be exact, my cousins, Nicholas, Kenneth and Jackie. She will always go up to them and ask for funny kisses and hug them or sometimes, 'rape' them XD Everything is just for fun and we really enjoy it. But thankfully, she dont do that on me.

Despite the fact that i am their personal servants, they treat me equally well too. They loved me very much and always 'donate' their unwanted goods to me. XD I am their rubbish collector. They don't want mp3, it'll be for me. They don't want PSP, then it's mine again and so on and so fourth. During the period when we were growing, we were constantly fighting and when i say fighting, it's literally fighting. We punch each other, kicks and lol! There's even once where i accidentally strangled Chris and he actually grabbed my groin. Ouch... Then again, adrenaline rush made us forget about the pain and we go on fighting. Chris even tried to strangle Cat when we were younger.

Cat actually choked and coughed but of course Chris got scolded and all. Despite that, we actually laughed about how Cat was choked and coughed and so on. It's quite funny... Of course thankfully Chris came to sense before she actually choke Cat to death. That's why we learn that anger management is important. Instead of we scolding Chris and hating her, we just think of it as a lesson. Look at the bright side they say...and it's true. That's why i am usually a happy go lucky type of person even though from time to time, i am depressed or sad. Usually, i wear a mask to cover my own sadness :D

Okay a lil bit bout mother. Why is she dependent on me? BABYSITTING. When she's not home, it's up to me to clean the house. Yes, i do the sweeping/vacuuming and mopping. Sometimes, i even do the plate washing or whatever you call that as. Chris and Cat doesnt even bother if the house were super dirty but i just can't take it. Too many hairs on the floor with dusts and a few specks for tiny rubbishes. My relatives call me "nai pa" which means "Panny" (a term i made up for "male nanny") in Mandarin. They say something like "Nai Pa come ady". =.=" I know the ins and outs of single child i've ever took care of except the newborn Renee. That's why, Darren boy can't escape his lies and mischievousness from me. And there's Shu Vern!!! ARGH! Soooooooooooo cute now. She's still a very dirty freak like last time but she's very cubby and super cute ^.^ You know, she's so dirty until the state where she POOP when she's asleep! Sadly, no pics of her... She's coming on SUNDAY!!! WHICH MEANS, TOMORROW!!! Cant wait for her to come... Ah...even my new collegemates/friends know i loooooooooooove babies very very very very much.

Go McD, buy toys for kids. Go shopping, browse children's department and so on. Haha...i do really hope for a child of my own ASAP. Then again, i am still quite young to be responsible for a child. So, it's best for them that i do not have them yet. I hope that i did not make stupid mistakes by having sex or something and poof! A baby is born! I do really want to stabilize my life before i have a baby. Marriage maybe, but there'll only be a child when i've the ability to give them a good life. I do not want my child to suffer.

WOW! Look at the time! 0400 soon! I've got Computer Network mid term exam at 0900 =.=" GTG now...anyway, i dislike this subject. It's confusing!!!

No comments: