Sunday, December 14, 2008

Artificial Dream

I've experimented this on myself a few years ago but i've never had test subjects. Now that i do, and tested on it...and it seems that these artificial dreams do WORKS!!! Basically, my test speciment, Mr. Sebastian is still undergoing the experiment phase but, i've a confirmation from another one of my friend, that it does work!!!

He too had experienced that himself and although i didnt tell him the actual steps to create artificial dreams, HE TOLD ME THE EXACT STEPS I WOULD'VE TOLD HIM himself!!! And to confirm on that, i asked him for the after effect and once again....IT IS THE SAME!!!

Alright... how to make artificial dreams....well, i'll post that next time... But one dangerous thing about artificial dream is that it might causes a person to go suicide OR under depression. That's two of the possibilities we've found so far based on our own experiences. Yes, i do tested this on myself and my friend too tested it on himself.

So far, both of us had never revealed this to anyone but i've decided to share it among my friends. Though, i am not sure if others had discovered this or not...

Nevertheless, i will tell you guys if you guys never know about this... I do hope that this is a big discovery where Scientists/ doctors all over the world had never known this but, well, the possibilities are not big i guess... Since my friend discovered this himself so, im sure others had discovered this too....

Then again, i really hope it's a big discovery :D



Here's a few interesting REAL CAKE photos from one of my favourite website...


Tyre Cake







Construction Cake





Heineken anybody?





Now you know how Eiffel Tower looks like...





Money Money~~~






Anybody wants a edible Mini Mac?









Only gamblers will want this cake XD









Map of India







Laptopz COOL!








Money machine








Beer







Scorpion cake. BEWARE!!!







Is this London Bridge or Golden Gate?






Specially made for medical nerds









NIKON!

No comments: