Sunday, December 28, 2008

Home Alone

Chris and Cat departs to KL earlier today. Whole family actually went out quite early to attend relative's 21st b'day. When we were there, we thought it is buffet dinner as being told by her parents. So, mother actually packed a red packet worth of RM100 for the girl. We showed up in her house and guess what...it turned out to be... HOME COOK BUFFET!!! I was like.... WTH!? Me and Cat was totally stunned... Homemade buffet??? I am so speechless... Before i went to the bday, i already told mother, i will never ever wanted a birthday party when i am 21 years old. PLEASE, dont make one for me. I prefer to live my life quietly rather than making it like a big deal to be 21 years old and stuff like that...

Too old fashion i think. We siblings never ever wanted a 21 y.o. bday at all! We find it quite ridiculous... So what? It's just another birthday... Maybe with the fact that you're so called obtained total freedom. Anyway, i was totally disappointed with the buffet dinner. I thought wow i am so hungry and im gonna eat till my stomach burst(hyperbole). It turned up to be fried bee hoon, fried won ton, brocolli with button mushroom, hot dogs, nuggets and some curry chicken stuff which was cooked by my aunt. I dont really mind eating all these but we came with such an empty stomach craving for some cheap delicacies and swtz...it turned out to be something which i eat daily if i wanted to.

I am really wondering, why do people wanted to invite the whole family members just for a single girl's annual birthday? It's not like it's once in a lifetime stuff. It's true you'll only age 21 once in a lifetime but what differences is it between the other birthdays? Anyway, WHOLE family members is not little such as 20 to 30 people or such. WHOLE family members in my Oung family = 200++ to 300++ if all attend. That's why i said it's quite ridiculous... Pity the parents of the girl though, or rather, my aunt and uncle. They've to cook and cook and serve the family members all the time... Oh! One more thing, these aunt of mine likes to show off and maybe that's why she actually said for it to be buffet dinner which turned out to be homemade buffet dinner. Whatever it is, one word, RIDICULOUS. Maybe im selfish or rude in this sense but i really find it ridiculous to actually make a party for that reason... and to invite all family members for that.

Anyway, i cant wait for January. Why? WIMAX IS COMING TO PENANG ON JANUARY!!! AND I AM GOING TO SUBSCRIBE! YES, I AM GOING TO SUBSCRIBE!!! I tested the connection on speedtest.com during their roadshow on PC Fair and whoa i tell you, it's much better than streamyx's 4mbps connection. Anyway, my seniors do tell me that sooner or later, Wimax is going to crumble as in the connection are going to be slowed down. I really hope that does not happen. I am wondering, Wimax uses microwave technology and microwave is like...around the air isnt it? Will the connection eventually become congested or something? Anyway, Wimax stands for Worldwide Interoperability for Microwave Access. Like the name itself said, MICROWAVE and that's why i am really wondering, will it actually be congested? Since it's through air/space as a medium instead of cable and therefore, the information are like...flying around the air right??? So, will there be collision of data or something???


Look!!! LOOK AT THE SPEED!!!




I am getting one of this fat thingy. In the near future, they'll release the pendrive type though.

No comments: