Saturday, December 20, 2008

Vista

All these while, i was using Windows XP on laptop instead of Windows Vista. Due to frustration towards Mei Yin who DOESNT WANT TO BRING RECOVERY DISK FOR ME despite the fact that i called and called her for A WEEK!!! Ok fine....so i seek my friends and they introduced me to Vista. Was relunctant cause i've had some bad experiences with Vista quite some time ago when Vista was just released. Full of bugs and stuff... But, well, they sort of persuaded me or rather, convinced me that it's ok to use Vista. So, i installed Vista Ultimate Premium and HEY! IT LOOKS REALLY COOL!

Sadly, =.=" after wasting 2 - 3 hours ++ installing, reconfiguring and learning the basic of Vistas, (yeah...XP and Vista is sort of different), i just realize.... i installed Vista IN WRONG PARTITION!!! The partition which consist of Vista HAS ONLY 10 GB!!! OMFG! So, i've to reinstall again. But not today....the dvd Liang gave me doesnt seem to work... Maybe cause my laptop memang lao eiah d.
Overall, Vista is nice. Maybe cause it's Ultimate Premium or something like that. But sadly, i hate the UAC...

No comments: