Friday, August 15, 2008

What is wrong with me?

Well, something from my past came back to me....which is not a good thing at all. I feel so frustrated because there i was telling them to shove off and i so-called signed an agreement to indicate the last of it and i would want to start a new fresh life without all those hippidy stuff. Hm...it seems to me, i am one of the few who actually keep promises and all. U guys must be wondering what the heck i am talking about right? Haha...not gonna tell u...it's a thing from the past and it's not worth mentioning. Just consider it as a dark part of my life that all... Thankfully, im in a very bad mood these few days and well, i shoved them off without a single drop of sympathy or whatever. Ok that's the end of what im going to say about this myterious-huh-going topic.

Actually it is very bad for me to be in bad mood. I dare to say that in my life so far, this is the first time that i had bad mood for like...nearly a week. One of the common things i know from my previous experience of bad mood is, bad mood = paranormal sighting. And today, i have the worst sighting so far. I saw more than 3 different stuff straight in a single day and within a few hours. WHAT THE HELL! Ok what i saw...

1. When i first come to school, god knows why i went to the third floor of my college. Guess what? It's dark and the alley is narrow. I am all alone on the third floor! Without me noticing, i actually walked along the alley and when i was half way to the end, i noticed 'eh...im on the wrong floor'. So i started to feel fraid and turn back...guess what???

"Hello!!!"

I saw someone standing on the other hand...and dissapeared all of the sudden. Of course i walked very fast to the opposite side, ran down the stairs and act normal again.

2. Toilet break...2nd floor toilet was being cleaned by the janitor. So, 3rd floor again...and guess what? The toilet is so dark today...go have a pee and WTH! Chinese Opera??? There's some chinese opera sound all around me...ok wash hand, ran downstairs and act normal again.

3. This time, for dono what reason, i went to the third floor again. And for heaven sake, god knows why i went there again. Ok, at least no singing no sound no whatsoever. Ok wash my hand, look thru window, and boom! Something fell from the above. And from what i saw in a split seconds, i think it's a human head or something! WTH! I cannot confirm whether im just imagining stuff or not so, ah...i just shove it off but well, i'll consider this as one of the paranormal stuff i saw.






Ah sigh...what is wrong with me. This week, it's like a 'William's Record' week. Why? I break like so many of my own records lol. Ok what is it?

1. I didnt touch my games for a week. (previous record was none! I played games even there's SPM or such!)

2. 2 more days till moodless week. (previous record was 2 days)

3. Busiest week ever...spend lots of time using Microsoft Word and doing researches. (previous record, 1 day)

4. Most number of people i shoved off or scolded in a week (more than 5 people)

5. Feel totally exhausted for 4 days (previous record, 2 days during ODTC in form 1)

I guess thts all i can think of. Tomorrow is Prom Night and i really hope my mood is good enought to make a good explaination to my senpai, Beng, whom i scolded for silly stuff or rather, nothing. I do scolded others for nothing too but well, they are annoying and their existence in my life doesnt mean much as they're virtual friends who looked up upon me for either greed or lust. Yes, i do have stupid people who add me in MSN for the sake of wanting me. I posts my pictures around forums and all and maybe that is why they added me in MSN.

Well, yeah u could say im boasting or whatever but i dont really care cause all i get are sluts, bitches and even gays who put their picture as cute girls and try to get my attention. NO YOU'RE WRONG! I am not interested in cute or pretty. I prefer those who are more mature minded rather than the ones going 'yer....i wan this, i want that....!!!'. That doesnt work on me and no tq to those who act cute...especially those in friendster. Ridiculous...


Hm..maybe that's why my mom and my sis said im a boring guy. Haha! But my eldest sis likes someone like me...cause i dont poke into other's business if it aint related to me :P

No comments: