Monday, August 18, 2008

Tagged!

The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

Starting time: 0051
Name: William a.k.a Cronos.R.C
Sisters: 2 elder sisters
Brothers: -
Shoe Size: No idea...
Height: about 170cm++?
Where do you live: Penang

Favourite drinks: Milk and anything else related to strawberry
Favourite breakfast: anything that is quick and easy but definitely no cakes nor crackers.
Have you ever been on a plane?: Sob...no T_T
Swam in the ocean: When i was a boy.
Fallen asleep at school: Ha...guess what? I only fallen asleep once when i was in form 5! Im a good boy u noe?
Broken someone's heart: Not someone but 'manyone' :p
Fell off your chair: I dont think so.
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: Im an impatient guy for these kind of stuff.
What is your room like: BLUE! I loooooove blue especially sea blue. My whole room is blue in color :D
What's right beside you: Beside me as in? Now? Well, my bottle and tech gadgets.
What is the last thing you ate: Fried rice which i cooked myself :D It's very tasty :D

Ever had
chicken pox: My exam result drops terribly coz of chicken pox. It's when i was in P2.
Sore throat: Duh...
Stitches: I dont do stitches neither do i wish for one.
Broken nose: Hopefully never in my life.
Do you believe in love at first sight: Not sure...
Like picnics?: Picnics is nice.
Who was, were the last person you danced with: My baby.
Last made you smile: U mean person? Ha...im happy go lucky guy, so i smile often. For now, it's Beng, thru MSN.
You last yelled at: My newphew...terrible...everyday see him also must shout. Toooooo active.

Today did you:
Kissed anyone: My baby :D
Get sick: Slight headache.
Miss someone: EVERYDAY!
Eat: Of course i eat lol.

Best feeling in the world: Happiness.
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: I dont even own a plushie for heaven sake. IM A GUY!
What's under your bed: Uh...nothing i guess.
Who do you really hate: DEEPAK SINGH! THE ONE AND ONLY PERSON I EVER HATED!
What time is it now?: 0103

5 things I was doing 10 years ago
1. Being cheerish
2. protecting my family anyway i could
3. happy times with family
4. brush, eat, bath, trim hair, etc etc...stupid question
5. play GAMES! GAMERZ FOR LIFE!

5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Clear up conflict between me and someone
2. Play my current favourite game, Grand Chase.
3. Help out with my cousin's laptop.
4. Have a nice day of rest
5. PLAY WITH MY BABY!

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Chipster
2. Popo
3. Japanese tidbits
4. Mister Potato
5. seaweed

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Make/donate to charities
2. Set up emergency fund for myself
3. Buy lots of real estates.
4. Invest in bank.
5. Make my parents happy by giving them a happy life.

5 of my bad habits:
1. Bad anger management. When im in foul mood, better run away from me.
2. Doing that sniff-sucking stuff a lot thru my nose.
3. Rot to death
4. Stuck in the monitor screen.
5. Nose picking.

5 places I have lived/stayed a night in:
1. Home
2. School
3. Camps.
4. Friend's house
5. Hotel

5 things I will do after complete what im busy with:
1. GAMES!
2. VACATION!
3. Find answers of what i've longed to know.
4. Make babies!
5. Pamper my babies till they grow to adults :D

5 People I tagged:
1. Edward
2. Jewel
3. Shurn Heng
4. Marcus
5. Daniel
6. Warren

No comments: