Sunday, August 10, 2008

Express

A few days back, i had a conversation with Edward and it starts off with something casual like:







Edward: Hey William!

William: Nande? (What?)

Edward: You wanna go out with me n jon this saturday?

William: Uh no... (forgot this part)

Then after a while, he starts telling me his probs and it ended with,

Edward: You know, i feel like i dont have any friends.

William: Nonsense...

Edward: Well... (forgot) =.="

William: Well, im glad im in college. It's much more fun over here and i never regret a single day i came here.

Edward: .......

William: Ha! You shouldnt have gone to school. I told u... (forgot)

Edward: Yala yala...

William: Well, i meet new friends here and they're very nice...




Well, the convo somehow stopped here...i forgot what happened and well, as usual, bad memory :P Besides i was playing 'guess the sketch challenge' while chatting with Edward. lol! I do really appreciate my senpai. They're very helpful and all...all of them...in many ways and well, we're kinda united. Maybe it's coz of the size of our course.

When i just started my college life for a few days, Ms. Judy came in and ask me if im willing to change the course to E-Commerce but well, i thought about it for quite some time. At first i thought about changing to DEC but well, i was determined to go on because i like the size of the class, which is small. I hate big classes like 30 over students or so cause there'll be troubles and there bound to be rivalry, arguements and people taking sides. I hate that...

And wow, i was glad that the choice i made is not dissapointing. I always hold a golden rule which is, "NEVER REGRET!" and therefore, i was determined to go on with DIT. If i were at DEC, yes i might have more friends and so on but i doubt i will have great senpai. This is the first time ever i actually looked up to a group of people instead of one. They really holds the motto, "Win Together, Lose Together" (like the one in High Sch. Musical). And i like that, there's no such thing as talk big and when it's action time, everyone's head shrink back to their shells like turtles and snails.

I've many friends during my life in PFS. I still remember clearly, in form 3, i was the only one who actually rebel the whole Prefect Board and asked the rights for making Prefect Room such a private room. In fact, it's ONE OF THE TWO PUBLIC ACCESIBLE PLACE i've never seen or ventured into. Ok not gonna elaborate on that. And during form 4, i was the only one who actually complained to the Vice Principal about those problems occuring at school and the disatisfactory of everyone. I am also the one who suggested the wi-fi and internet access to everyone. But then, who knows i am the one who did that? I doubt anyone cept Mr. Latif. Sadly these are two of my active years. There's something i'd done myself at form 2 too but i forgot what it is already.

The point is, usually i will have a group of people that goes, "Yeah yeah! Let's go find ..... ". Then at the last moment, lame excuses pass by such as "Ah, i lazy la!" or "Oh...i changed my mind..." or "Ah nvm la...they're like that la". In form 3, i rebel the whole Prefect Board cause they abuse the power granted to them and they actually bullied my friend who actually sucked it up...

And what my senpai told me really amazed me and from the moment he told me that, the first thing that came into my mind is, "Things are gonna be different...". I've a good patience and i grant u that but if you stepped over my tail, oh no! Goodbye to u... I'll do whatever i can upon you. (well, that doesnt apply to gangsterism stuff tho...coz im fraid of 'em wehehe...but if they do hurt my family, i'd do whatever i can to help my family)

Other than that, they're not stingy in terms of knowledge or whatever. You ask what, they teach what, in the account that they're not busy or lazy lol! They taught me really lots of stuff unlike my ex-schoolmates, not all of them of coz. I'd learn photography and twin-alike from Marcus, Mariah Carey and proper English from Edward, movies and songs from Matthew, behavior problems from Capel, not to be racist from Nazrin and be-quiet-but-full-of-knowledge-attitude from Tng Choong. I actually categorized them =.="

The main point is, despite the population of schoolmates is much bigger than my coursemates, what i've learn from them are like much much more (in terms of knowledge and number of people)...They even helped me to do better in exams, better time management, better memory and the worst thing im in, social communication. Im a very straightforward person and therefore, i offend people easily. I learned to keep my mouth shut whenever im suppose to and to have a better topic with friends instead of the same old topic...

Yeah, Edward, if you're reading, i know you will go "TRUE TRUE..."(as in E=MC2) XD


Anyway, the reason i express this is cause i do not know whom should i tell cause usually, i dont go around and tell "Hey! I respect/love this person very much!"
Since there's like...very little people who actually comes to my blog, therefore, i post it here :D I doubt my senpai will even come to my blog lol! But if they do, then oh well! I just hope they'll keep their mouth shut and pretend nothing...that's all. Cause i personally do not hold the concept of
"appreciating others by telling them thank you or treating them in a nicer way"
I prefer to thank them in a payback way rather than saying thank you thank you...i appreciate u so much or being a bootlicker.

No comments: